𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣

I was frowning with my sweaty brows. My eyes squinting. I shook while pressing- no, I was hitting- the buttons by now.

I wondered, does the elevator work for Jungkook too?

I glanced at the front, he's in the empty luxurious corridor. It did not simply taste like wealth anymore, more like the taste of how wealth could blind a man's eyes and lead him to be a horrible person, hurt other people, so he could enjoy, for he had enough power.

My finger was numb from the swift push one by one. The door was finally closing- beginning to close, at least I could see the two sides of it slowly reaching each other.

My teary eyes filled with fright, focused on Jungkook. If I described him as a leopard before, he's a hundred times worse. He was annoyingly flirty before, but still there'd be a lot of clear playfulness in his voice. Now, seeing him running closer to me, I was sure that if he could get to me, he would grab my hair, kick my stomach for a few times till I spill blood before he would drag me back to his room to gift me with more torment.

Yes he looked that insane right now. His long wet hair no longer looked clean after the shower, instead of waving in the air like how Jimin's did, it was slightly curled. Maybe Jungkook had successfully drove me crazy, I thought I saw his hair pulsing dangerously, pointing towards the door, telling me to go back.

The doors would be completely closed in a few seconds.

He never gave up.

I screamed and dropped onto the floor when I saw him giving a last jump.

He extended his hand.

And, he did it. He reached it.

His hand was intentionally stuck between the doors, he wanted to stop it from closing.

I saw his wrist twisting like a monster's as he tried to grab the side of the doors and push them back.

"No..." I whimpered. I began to crawl towards a corner at the back. My injured leg limping while pushing my body back to a safer spot. I hugged myself like a ball. I covered my face with my trembling hands.

"Please don't hit me! Pl..please don't- I..I'm sorry, I'll not do that again," I sobbed.

Ding!

I flinched to the sudden noise. My breathing paused when I lifted up my head and saw nothing, no more running, no more roaring and no more hands between the doors.

I turned to the side and saw a black screen showing numbers indicating the floor that I was on.

59, 58, 57...

His hand... His hand had slipped out of the gap.

I blinked, a few more rolls of hot tears streaming down my red cheeks.

I'm free. He's gone. He can't catch me anymore.

I exhaled in a quavering breath. I hardly relaxed and my feet slipped till both my legs hit the floor. I dropped my hands to the side and my head to the back.

It caused a clear hollow noise when my head hit the wall.

A few seconds after the pain, my hands were wet with dripping tears again. I was sobbing hard. I wasn't even given the freedom and right to cry loudly while escaping just now. It was the first time when I could finally release my emotions after the past few hours.

My head nodded with the beat of every sob.

My head nervously turned to the side, where a big shiny mirror was at.