𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Sorry guys, I'm finally ready to be back again. It's been a while because I was dealing with some problems including my own mental health issues. But during this period of hiatus, I've read some new books and I realized how wholly inadequate my books are. However, I hope and believe that my stories would slowly improve now as I've been reading books all day and night lately.

Once again, thanks for all the support and I hope yall would still love this book a lot!

Monday

Surrounded by noises, I struggled to move forward in the crowd with Lyla and Won-Young on my sides.

Everyone's wearing our school PE uniform looking smart and sporty.

Some were on the field setting up the equipments while the participants were stretching their arms and legs getting ready for the competition.

"H..hi."

A small voice was heard behind me.

I turned around and looked down, meeting the pure eyes of a little girl, who's wearing the same outfit as me.

I arched my brows and pointed at myself staring at her with curiosity on my face.

"Yes you. I..I want to take a picture with you, can I?"

"Oh."

"Sure, what's your name?" I chuckled and squatted down.

"I'm Chloe from class 2D. I've..I've seen you for a few times already and I think you're very pretty," she feverishly grinned.

Aww

"Thank you," I said. "You're very beautiful too Chloe. Come here."

She came forward and I wrapped my arms around her tiny shoulders. She handed over her camera.

Lyla shouted, "say kimchi!"

Ca-cha!

"Thank you. I'll go now. Oh- Here," she paused and passed me a pink hair clip with a bouncy sunflower on top. The little girl waved her hands at me. She disappeared into the crowd.

"She's so cute!"

With Lyla's help, a strand of my bangs was clipped aside.

I wiggled my head and giggled when I could feel the movement of the sunflower bouncing on top of my head.

"You look way cuter right now." Won-Young exclaimed as she held my shoulders.

"Let's go!" Chloe brightened up my day. I pulled Lyla and Won-Young along while we three started our daily gossiping again.

On our way, a lot of schoolmates came and asked to take photos with us. It's a traditional thing to do, the only thing that differed was the amount of people coming.

After just half hour of greetings, our faces were full of decorations already.

Lyla had a rose sticker on one cheek and a fake tattoo on the other, with the words, 'cutie of the day'.

Won-Young had strawberry stickers on both her cheeks.

For me, I had a smiley face fake tattoo on my right cheek and a long rainbow was drawn with face paint crayons on the left side.

I was now wearing my hair in a plait.

Sports day is just the best school event ever.