𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩

"So you know...I like Mr. Park and-"

"-Seohyun, you alright?"

Lyla patted on my back when I started coughing because I choked on my saliva.

Ah shit, she likes Jimin, didn't she?

"I'm okay," I faked a smile.

"Uh okay then, so back to topic, I did some research on him and...actually you're not interested in him anyways, right? I suppose you don't want me to read what I found then."

"No! I..I want to know," I stuttered and pulled Lyla closer.

Lyla raised her brows as she couldn't believe what I said.

"Sure, let me read it for you then," Lyla said and focused on her phone screen again.

She soon began, "Jimin went to volunteer at a lot of places helping the poor. His dream is to be a doctor because of his father who passed away when he was small, because of some diseases."

"Wait then why did he come and become a teacher?" I frowned as a question flew through my mind.

"That's because he hasn't completed his medical school and so he hasn't gotten a degree nor a license yet."

"Wow he's such a professional teacher isn't he?"

Note the sarcasm.

Lyla chuckled before she continued, "you're right, he isn't but at the same time, he doesn't need to, he's just here as an apprentice teacher, surprise right?"

That's a sad fact cause that means he may leave any time sooner.

"Going on to his behaviours, according to girls who worked with him, they all said that Jimin was very kind and polite to them. He's well-behaved. He kept a good distance with girls. We always thought he's a playboy but well I guess not."

I bursted into laughter.

False information right there. You're telling me that the horny ass man that I met earlier is a good boy? Don't tryna fool me.

"Yah, what's so funny?" Lyla pulled me back by my shoulders with an annoyed look.

"N..nothing." I wiped my tears away, tears of joy.

"Fine... Now I just fall in love with Mr. Park even more," she sighed, "how should I approach him now? Will he like me back!" She excitedly jumped to my side.

"Maybe."

"Why isn't it a yes?"

"Cause I'm gonna get him."

I immediately turned to Lyla when I realised what I just said. I mentally facepalmed.

"N..no Lyla that's not what I meant."

"That's a joke, right?" Lyla glared at me with her piercing eyes.

"Yeah of course," I gulped.

I would be lying if I said she wasn't scary when she's angry.

She's the most intimidating person ever when she was mad.

"Cool." That's not just a word but a warning that I should be careful with my words next time.

"Seohyun-ah, please don't fight with me for Mr. Park.. You didn't say you liked him at first so I was the first person who made the decision to follow him, so...so you can't do that," she looked away while weakly threatening, "you- you can't seduce him or whatever. Just... don't get close with him, okay?"