𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

(A/N: even though it seems like so, this is not an useless chapter( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) look for the details...)

For the past few hours, I'd been studying hard. But I still had no confidence in taking this test.

The fact that the teacher said this was going to be a big test added pressure on me.

"Ow!" I moaned in pain and held my head when I hit someone.

A pair of black shiny leather shoes.

"Miss. Kim, long time no see."

I lifted up my head meeting a pair of puffy eye smile and that annoying smirk.

I cleared my throat and took a step back.

Way too close boi.

"We just met yesterday in biology lesson, dumbass."

"Woah, calling your teacher a dumbass, huh? You wanna have detention don't you?" He put his hands into his pockets and tilted his head looking at me from above.

I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Let's be honest.

There were three things that were dangerous about Park Jimin.

First, his smirk.

Second, his flirtatious attitude.

Third, his height.

Yes, his height.

Being 159 cm tall only, standing beside him was like standing next to a big statue.

Jimin who now seemed to have noticed my reactions asked with an even more teasing voice, "I wonder if those blushing cheeks came because you're unwilling to have detention or because you're attracted to my bossy attitude?"

Can I say both?

"Attract my ass, I need to go now," I mumbled and walked pass him but he almost instantly grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"What do you want now?"

"Sorry to disturb your fangirlling mind," his smirk grew wider.

I'm not! At least don't expose me...

"But Miss Kim, you haven't submitted your essay from 3 weeks ago. To be precise, it might be a month ago ."

"Wait do I?" I scrunched up my face.

He chuckled, "yes you do."

I just froze there with a totally miserable face like I just fell into a black hole.

Jimin rolled his eyes and finally talked like a normal friend that I had,"yah, I did teach you last time when we're having a private tutoring class, I remember you almost finished it, where is it now?"

"I honestly have no idea which one you're talking about," I laughed. It's entertaining to see Jimin being so done with me yet he could do nothing. He couldn't punish me or whatever.

"Well then I hope the following scene recalls your memories."

"What scene?"

"The time when you gave me the cup with 'my favorite daddy!' printed on it and you-"

"Oh fuck! Now please shut up!" I yelled and covered his mouth making him stumble. I looked around and made sure that no one heard him before I released him from my grip.

"So? Remember?"

"Yes, the essay, you taught me in our first private lesson."

"And so? Where is it?"

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙮 | PJM ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara