𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥

"What the fuck."

Those were literally the only words that could come out of my mouth right now.

I was so close to going back home and seeing ... him but now I was locked.

So fun.

I banged on the door.

It must be the wind which caused the door to shut.

I hit the door with all my strength.

It didn't hurt too much because my body was numb already but my legs were giving up on me.

But something caught my attention.

The noise.

I heard noises of a key, a lock.

I doubted that it was the wind now.

It sounded more like when you were locking a door.

There was a nice pattern of noise, just exactly the noise when you put a lock onto something and insert a key into the keyhole.

But how is that possible?

It doesn't make sense if someone was here to lock me up.

For what?

Before I had the time to react, I heard heavy footsteps stepping into the snow and walked away.

"Anyone out there? Help!" I screamed as loud as I could, "Won-Young! Are you out there?"

Silence.

It was then when I started to realize how overwhelming and creepy the situation was now.

I looked around.

I couldn't see anything because of the engulfing darkness.

Fuck.

I walked in the darkness. When my shoe hit the desk leg, I knew I came to the right spot.

My hands trying to find the candles.

Once I'd came in touch with something shaped like a cylinder. I could feel a small box beside it.

Matches?

Using all my senses, I traced the side of the box and I could feel the rough long patch at the side, the place where friction was caused between a match and the box.

I carefully took a match out.

I have nothing to lose anyways.

A quick swift movement and a small warm flame appeared in front of my face.

I chuckled in relief.

I could see how the desk was organized and where the candles were at.

I lit up the used candle.

The house looked less scary now. It was actually really small and you could easily see everything placed.

I was still enjoying the warmth and light from the candle, my heart stopped beating when I remembered something.

The torch, the map, the compass.

They're all with Won-Young.

I scoffed for how ridiculous this was.

I dragged my feet and sat onto the floor.

I was suddenly locked up.

I thought.

What if it was some creepy men who did this? And they would come back soon?

I could feel my eyes getting warm again.

I slowly hugged myself.

Why am I so unlucky?

Is my life really going to end here?

I sobbed quietly.

Thinking back, I had too many regrets.

I just noticed that for years, I'd been focusing on being everyone's favorite, Jungkook's favorite, but I ignored the ones who truly loved me.

I should've moved on from him. And find someone better.

Do I still have a chance?

I did too much today, I wanted to give up, at least I couldn't bear it anymore.

I could feel my body weakening.

My head spun.

It dropped and my face was hidden in my crossed arms.

I sighed feeling slightly warmer with my breath.

I guess I'll just wait.

To be continued...