𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙-𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧

"I know what you're up to Jimin, but she will still be mine."

With that, Jungkook entered the bus.

Am I an object? I'm mine, not theirs.

I wondered if I was on my period or not cause recently, no matter what Jungkook did, I disaproved them and felt disgusted.

Jimin was still staring at something, or someone with piercing eyes.

When I was about to tap his shoulder, I heard him mumbling, "she's not a fucking object."

My eyes widened.

My heart melted like chocolates on fire.

How can you not love this guy?

And as days went by, I didn't even know whether I should treat Jimin as a friend or a teacher anymore.

He's just...both.

"Um hey, should we go now?" I softly asked and tried to have eye contact with him.

His hard gaze met my soft one.

"Sure, you go first. I still have a few things to arrange before our trip starts," he smiled and left.

Before he turned away, he patted my head and ruffled my hair like I was a kitty.

I froze for a good 5 seconds and finally went on my bus with blushed cheeks.

"눈꽃이 떨어져요! 또 조금씩 멀어져요~" The radio was now playing Spring day and we all sang to it.

Laughter and happiness filled the atmosphere. We're all getting crazy with our besties. Our teacher stopped telling us to shut up already since it's a time for us to relax. But our voices slowly faded as the ride got longer.

Everyone began to feel tired and one by one, we drifted off to sleep.

...

"Seohyun, let's go!"

Someone shouted beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and met Lyla who had her bag on her arm already.

"Huh? Have we arrived at our campsite?" I asked with my morning voice.

"No idiot, we've just arrived at the Seoul Station."

I picked up my bag and went out of the bus.

"Here," Jimin said behind me before he pushed my luggage forward.

"Oh thanks." Now I was completely awake.

"Follow me everyone!"

He led us.

He has a nice body, doesn't he?

I tried but I just couldn't stop checking him out. His body was so well built, he just looked strong.

And with this boyfriend outfit today? My head was spinning

We took two quick train rides then we headed to the Seoul express bus terminal.

We waited out of the bus until the driver had put all our luggage into the storage area of the bus.

"Hey wanna sit with me later?" Jungkook jumped out of nowhere.

"You can sit with Dori, I don't mind."

Yeah I don't mind anymore.

Disbelief was drawn on his face as he frowned.

"I..I said sit with me, it's not a question."

I laughed, "you literally asked me, how is it not a question?"

Dori who heard our conversation ran to him. "Oppa, let's sit together!"

He couldn't say no cause that would make him even more awkward.

"Fine," he plainly replied.

We entered the bus. When it was my turn, the bus had almost no seats left, there's only a seat next to a man, probably around his 30s.

"Sorry," I said signaling him to move in and sit by the window so I could sit near the corridor.

I mean, I don't wanna move through that tiny gap in front of him just to get to the seat.

He remained unbothered.

"Excuse me? Do you mind sitting next to the windows please?"

He was just staring at the window.

"Okay thanks a lot." Note the sarcasm.

After throwing my bag on the floor, I carefully made a step into the small gap in front of him. I avoided from stepping on his feet or hitting him with my body.

I sighed when I finally got to my seat.

"Sir, are you getting off or what? You've been sitting there for hours already," the driver suddenly spoke when he looked into the rear-view mirror.

I turned to the man.

Hours?

"Just start your engine," he murmured.

The driver scoffed and did as he was told.

Well I guess I'm just gonna sleep. Can't care too much.

One and a half hour of bus ride, here we go~

I leaned against the window while listening to some music.

I admired the beautiful nature out of the window until I fell asleep.

To be continued...