𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

"So," the girl gulped, "do you perhaps like anyone in our school?'

Nah he doesn't...

or actually, does he?

My eyes secretly found their way to Jimin.

I noticed that surprisingly, he seemed to be a bit tensed up. He changed his position. He hugged his knees. He kept his eyes fixed on the burning fire.

His lips remained tightly sealed.

"Oh my gosh, does he..."

I heard a girl whispering to her friends who all held an unreadable expression.

More chit-chat started going on.

Jimin finally sighed and silence greeted us again.

He did a hair flip.

Frustrated.

I uncontrollably lifted my brows, probably with a look of 'come on! Just say it!'.

I choked on my breath when his eyes suddenly met mine but soon averted.

There's just something in his eyes when he glanced at me, but I couldn't tell what it was.

My cheeks were heating up as my heart pounded so loudly.

I froze like a stone. I didn't dare to lift my head up anymore, scared that I would see him staring at me again.

"No one."

He spoke.

He nervously mumbled, "I have a girlfriend already."

"Wait huh?" A wave of groans hit him.

"Mr. Park, are you serious?"

"Why didn't you tell us earlier!"

"Well I don't think there's a need to?" He chuckled and fixed his hair.

My jaw dropped. I was lost for words.

Did he just-

No way.

No fucking way.

Bitch, did he just say he has a girlfriend?

Little did I notice, I clenched onto my pants and I was frowning. I could feel my heart sinking to the very bottom.

I knew I wasn't in the right mind already when I spoke out of nowhere, "but this doesn't make sense."

Everyone looked at me.

He, did too.

I slowly looked around meeting all the shocked faces just like mine.

I used all my courage to lock my gaze with Jimin's.

"None of these makes sense," I laughed trying to sound less aggressive, "you..you don't seem like you have one."

What an idiotic thing I've just said.

Jimin bit his lips and his hand slipped into his pocket.

He took out his black iPhone and unlocked it.

"Same, I don't believe it," Lyla pouted, a few girls followed reacting in the same way.

"I'll just show you guys a video of us, but don't tell Mrs. Lee, she will beat me up," he joked.

My heart ached, when he said "a picture of us". His tone was gentle and generous, clearly he liked that girl so much.

He turned his phone around. Almost all of us ran to him.

Jimin was swallowed in the crowd of people.

"Aww."

"Well you guys are quite cute."

"Okay now I'm sad."

"But I can't see her face!"

I took a deep breath and uneasily stood up. I tried to make my way through the crowd and finally here I was, standing in front of the phone.

Fuck

I could feel the anger building up in me,with stress and sadness mixed together.

It was a video replaying again and again. They're in a van, more like a picnic van because there was a bunch of fruit, sandwiches and snacks placed on a small table. The car door was opened so the beautiful scenery was shown. The girl who had short black hair, soft and shiny, wearing a yellow floral mini dress, lay her head on Jimin's shoulder.

And,

Jimin was patting her head slowly and gently.

Great.

I felt like a clown. After all, after all the flirting and caring, they're just a joke?

What about his flirting on Tinder? It doesn't make se-

Well it does. He doesn't flirt with me anymore, does he? He is behaving in a good manner now, there's no more flirting, he either met this girlfriend after he met me on Tinder and thinks that that girl is much more attractive than me or he is a big asshole who enjoys playing with my heart while having a girlfriend behind.

Or it's just me thinking too much. Maybe he has never meant anything before.

He's surely a professional at this.

(A/N: I fucking swear, it doesn't feel like there's a stop for my busy timetable lmao. Everytime when I thought one event was over, another one popped up. Tomorrow I will have a program again omg.

But anyways here's an update! Tysm for all the support♡♡♡

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙮 | PJM ffOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara