𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

The next day

Jiminie

She's gonna leave today

Just heard it

The invisible stones on my shoulders were finally lifted up. My body relaxed.

I bit on my straw while replying Jimin.

You

Ahh finally

Can we have a picnic-date later?

Again.

Please!

I kinda miss you...

A shy smile crept on my face when I realised I had become so honest with my boyfriend.

Jiminie♡

Sure baby

This feeling of being wanted all the time does feel great doesn't it?

I bit on my lips and forcefully threw the now-empty-carton of lemon tea into the bin. I was blushing, I could see the signature smirk on Jimin's face when he's typing that already.

I was typing a message back to him when I noticed the unusual movements around me.

I lifted up my head.

My breathing quickened as a thought of what was possibly happening popped into my head.

People seemed to be gossiping, and pointing at me, meaning that if there was a gossip, it'd be about me.

I took a deep breath. But it could not take my stress away.

I was tired.

I just wanted to have a peaceful school life.

No- I should figure out what they're talking about first.

Maybe it's not about me.

I tried to cheer myself up.

I tilted my head trying to have a better view of the crowd in front of me. I saw most of them gathering at the notice board so I went after I turned off my phone and forgot about Jimin's text.

"There she is..."

As I walked deeper into the crowd, the view became clearer.

The view of several pieces of paper stuck on the notice board.

My breath hitched, the frown on my face grew.

I could feel my jaw trembled at the fact that this could actually happen.

The A4 papers on the wall.

There were 3 of them.

They're pictures.

I gulped.

Of Jimin and I staying in the dorm room together.

I remembered all the moments that were captured, when Jimin was leaning closer to me, when he hugged me and when he fought with Jungkook.

I ran forward and tore all the images down.

Although the crowd of students loved to gossip and make fun of others, they lowered their heads as I scanned through their faces. 

"Has anyone of you seen who stuck these here?" I asked, my voice came out shaking, not out of fear but pure rage.

None of them spoke.