𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"Because you fell for him already, Seohyun."

I flinched to the words. Somehow his words were like arrows flying straight to my heart. My heart was pounding.

Why? It's not true. I don't like Jimin, right?

"No I don't, I don't! Everyone, don't listen to him, of course I wouldn't like my teacher, why would I? That's weird!" I explained trying to convince my dumb classmates.

They didn't seem to be convinced though as they started taking out their phones and were typing something.

Fuck me

"What's wrong class?"

Our heads turned to the door, a curious Jimin who's looking at us confusingly.

"Nothing,"I yelled. I'd never answered a teacher this fast and my voice cracked.

I heard Jungkook's snicker beside me. "What? Scared because I stated a fact?"

I bit my bottom lip.

Why is he acting like this? I'm still his girlfriend, how can he treat me like this yet doesn't feel bad?

"Uh okay, then can we head to the swimming pool now?"

I sighed. I totally forgot about our swimming lesson today.

Some girls cheered, of course Dori as well. She probably prepared some sexy bikinis to seduce any possible dumb boys.

I slowly walked to the front and bent down. I took my swim bag and schoolbag which I just harshly threw onto the floor.

I blew off the dust and followed the class to the swimming pool.

Once we had arrived, Jimin told us to stand in a straight line. He gave us different locker keys.

Then we separately walked to our bathrooms. I headed to my locker and put all my belongings there. Before I locked it, I took out my phone and saw a few unread messages.

Baby Lyla♡
SEOHYUN IM FUCKING LATE NOW WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOO

I quietly chuckled at my friend's stupidity.

Seohyun
Swimming lesson is about to start tho
I don't think you can make it on time

Baby Lyla♡
Wow thanks a lot
That's very helpful of you
Just help me tell Mr. Park that I will be late
Please

Seohyun
Fine
You need to buy me food later
For helping you and for missing this lesson
Now I need to be alone in class
BECAUSE OF THIS BITCH THAT I'M TYPING TO

"Mr. Park's telling us to assemble now! Quick!"

"Shit." I turned off my phone and quickly ran to the changing room. I wore my black swimsuit, just the most basic ones. I took all the stuff that I might need later and left.

I ran outside and my face flushed. Everyone gathered together already while Jimin was standing in front of them. He crossed his arms. He repeatedly stared at me then to his watch.

I quickly walked to them. "Sorry."

Jimin sighed and spoke, "okay finally. So today's lesson will be just an hour long. Later on girls will be swimming on the left side of the pool while the boys will be on the right. Now, follow me to do some warm up stretches first..."