𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"No, I'm not going this time."

Even panic was clearly written on Jungkook's face.

"W..what did you say?"

I sighed, "Jungkook, Mr. Park told you to stand at the corridor, not me."

"Yah, what happened to them?"

"I thought they're fine this morning?"

I was ready for rumors to be spread.

Jungkook cleared his throat and gave me a quick glance before he left.

Is this it? That's it?

I thought he's gonna yell at my face.

This was the only time when I wanted the lesson to last longer so I didn't need to face Jungkook.

But time went fast. Now the bell rang. As Jimin slowly left the classroom, I felt unsafe again.

I'd realized that when I was at school, I would always seek for Jimin's shadow. When he's around, I felt safe because I knew no matter what Jungkook wanted to do to me, he could never as Jimin was always there to defend me.

Jimin became my shelter.

"You alright?" Lyla asked as she stood in front of my table. I snapped out of my thoughts. Jimin was nowhere to be seen already while Jungkook was walking closer and closer.

He hung a dangerous smile but was relaxingly moving forward.

It was way worse when he's hiding his emotions.

I pulled Lyla's hand.

"Follow me," I whispered.

We ran to the girls' bathroom and hid. We panted.

"Why...why should we run?" Lyla asked after she put her hands on her knees for support.

"Jungkook is gonna kill me. Why did I even reject him? I should just go with him and stand together. Now death is waiting for me. What should I do..."

"Shh, calm down Seohyun, take a deep breath," Lyla comforted as I attacked her with thousands of questions.

"He cheated on you, that's why you said no and that's exactly the right thing to do."

"But do you like him?" She asked.

"Of course I do!"

"Then does he like you?"

"I don't know... I'm not sure anymore," I  replied and dropped onto the floor.

"So you need to find it out. You need to talk to him someday, but for now, you need to wait, wait until he apologizes to you, for what he did," Lyla explained like a love expert even though she's been single for years.

"How?"

"Just continue like what you're doing now! Run away from him, don't react to him, let him know that you're mad. Let him guess what he was wrong for and wait for his apologies."

"That seems easy," a small smile made its way to my face, "yeah he's my boyfriend. I'm sure he's gonna find me and calmly talk to me about this."

Lyla cutely clenched her fists in front of me and shouted, "fighting!"

Easy, I just need to ignore him and sweet Kookie will come to me one day.

Little did I know, it wasn't the truth.

The other day...

"Swimming suit, towel...done," I noted and put everything into my bag.

Today's the day for swimming lesson. We're all informed that Mr. Park would be our swimming coach as well because he taught swimming too.