𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙨

It's okay. Just try your best.

"Everyone ready?" Mrs. Lee asked

"Yeah," we all emotionlessly responded.

"You may start now."

Noise of flipping pages was followed by the sharp pencil writing sound.

First question...this looks familiar.

A small smile crept on my face as confidence grew in me. I'd never been so self-assured.

I had finished the test when there were still 25 minutes left.

Is it normal that I finished it so quickly?

I kept my head low while looking around. Everyone's working really hard. I saw a girl that was still on the third page.

The questions aren't that hard...

25 minutes later
"Pens down!"

"Jin-Hwan! Dori! Pens down! Stop writing!" Mrs. Lee yelled before she approached to their tables and took their papers away.

After Mrs. Lee collected all our papers, she asked, "so what do you guys think? Is it hard?"

"Mrs. Lee, it's so hard, did you make the papers?"

"I worked with another teacher to write it," she smiled.

"Can it be easier next time? Please! It's too hard!"

"Yeah!" Palms up showing their annoyance, everyone begged.

Mrs. Lee chuckled, "maybe you guys did well in this test! Don't be so disappointed yet!"

She took the papers and left.

"Seohyun, Won-Young, what do you guys think? It's so hard right?" Lyla rested her chin on her palm.

"It's not so hard, I think it's fine."

Won-Young added, "yeah, I think it's not as hard as I've expected it to be like."

"No way, you guys are crazy. Aren't you guys dumbasses before? You can't change to a genius all of a sudden."

I gave her a loud slap on her back before she broke into laughter.

Lyla went off to the toilet leaving me and Won-Young behind.

"Yah I never knew the past paper from my tutor can help this much," Won-Young whispered as she tapped my shoulders excitedly.

I exhaled, "I don't know. It just feels so good? Fuck I think I can get full marks this time."

Won-Young stood up from her chair and sang as she spun, "the test today is really easy! I feel so good~"

"Yah stop! Everyone's staring at us!" I tried to pull her down but instead, she ran away and started doing some small dances.

I couldn't hold it anymore and held my stomach painfully laughing at her silly actions.

"Seohyun and I can be the top students! Bitches can't fuck with us anymore!" She sang and specifically glared at Dori when she spoke the word 'bitches'.