𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

"How're you feeling?" Jimin asked as he stood right out of my dorm room. He was wearing his black suit as usual, without a blazer and with the top two buttons of his shirt undone. His blonde hair neatly gelled backwards. His dark brown satchel was held over his wide shoulders.

I beamed knowing that I would be safe because he was here. "Hm... My morning was..meh but now it's perfect," I giggled and tiptoed so I could give him a peck on the cheek.

He softly took hold of my right cheek, stroking and I leaned towards it, feeling the warmth of his touch. 

"Let's go," he smiled. We intertwined our fingers before I playfully swung our hands and headed to school together.

I wasn't that oblivious and courageous to show off my relationship with Jimin yet, I thought both of us weren't ready. But indeed after what had happened for the past couple of days, well two days to be exact, I felt less need to defend anything anymore, if people were to find out all those stuff between Jungkook, Jimin and I, let them be. I just wanted to go with the flow led by the natural world.

We still decided to split our ways a few miles before reaching our school gate, acting like we had never intended to meet before school, had never held hands, and had never given each other a goodbye kiss for the morning.

Once Jimin's muscular figure had reduced to a small black dot in my view, I started walking towards the entrance. The beautiful yet familiar scenery around me filled me with nostalgia. Things were quite dramatic this year. Thinking back, everything only happened because of one click that I made when I saw Jimin on Tinder, who seemed to be such a fun and mysterious guy.

If I didn't click on him, does that mean I wouldn't meet him ever in this lifetime? Or would destiny still bring us together? If I had never met him, would I still be in a relationship with Jungkook? Which I thought was the best in the whole world and I was the luckiest girl ever.

Hearing the birds twittering and the satisfying clanking sound from my heels, I took a deep faithful breath.

Today will be a good one. I know it will.

-

I was taking out my stationaries getting ready for my first lesson. I caught a glimpse of Lyla looking my way, but when she noticed, she whipped her head back.

I nearly forgot.

We're in a fight which I was still confused in how it even happened right?

I stood up.

I have to talk to her.

"Good morning class," Mrs. Kang walked through the door.

I sighed sitting back down.

Mr. Kang turned to me, instead of showing me that kind smile of his, he looked rather serious today. "Seohyun, can you please report to the staff office now? Some teachers want to see you."

I eyed from left to right.

That didn't sound right.

To present a prize to me? Or the other way round; I got in trouble?

I uneasily left my chair and walked out of the classroom.

Outside the staff office, I heard a discussion going on. I uncontrollably slowed down my pace, picking up every single detail that I could.

I'm not eavesdropping~ I'm not~

"It's very obvious Mrs. Lee."

"You have to give out an appropriate sanction. They have to know that there're definitely consequences for doing such a ridiculous act."