𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

A smirk crept onto my face when I was matched with the boy that I just swiped right.

My heart started pounding when I clicked on his profile picture again. It wasn't showing his face, but his well-built body. His pants were hung loosely around his tiny waist. He also posted a recording of him singing. (LET'S JUST SUPPOSE THERE IS THIS FUNCTION) My heart melted hearing his voice. It was so sweet and soft.

I bit my lips when I saw him typing.

Mr. Park
Down to fuck?

Seohyun
Wow so I met a fuck boy here?

Mr. Park
You don't like it?
You're gonna like it when it's me

Seohyun
Did I say no?

Mr. Park
You flirty hoe

Seohyun
Hm, maybe.

Mr. Park
Seohyun right? Your profile pic is turning me on already

Seohyun
Ikr
Those are my favourite bikinis

It was just a picture of me in a set of light pink bikinis but I hid my face. Who's that stupid to show the face?

My smirk grew wider. I did sound like a fuck girl here but I'm never serious with this boy. He's hot, but I'm just playing around because of the constant boredom that I was experiencing.

After chatting with him for a while, I guessed I might just block him like what I did to the other boys again.

Seohyun
Let's chat later.
I'm gonna have lessons soon.

Mr. Park
Lessons?

Seohyun
Yeah
Bye

I threw my phone away and sighed. I closed my eyes trying to take a 5-minute nap before my zoom later.

And, I forgot to block him.

Knock- Knock-

I rolled my eyes when my mum entered.

"Honey, what're you doing? You need to get prepared now. Go take your books out! Sit in front of the table. Change into something appropriate. Hold your pen!" She yelled.

"Calm down mum," I murmured and finally left my warm cosy spot. I took an oversized black hoodie and wore it lazily. I sat in front of my table and took out my biology books.

"Can you leave now?"

"Seohyun, sorry for what I'm about to say but, your biology sucks..."

"Ouch."

"Shut up, your biology sucks. I tried so hard searching on the Internet and finally found this one tutor. His academic results are excellent. So please be polite to him. Behave yourself."

"Yes mum."

"Okay good. He's Mr. Park. Be polite okay?"

I frowned.

"M..Mr. Park?"

My mum nodded.

"C..cool," I gulped.

Nah, it's not gonna be him.

My mum left the room when my laptop received an email. It's an email from the teacher. He sent me the code and password for the zoom meeting already.

I took a deep breath and entered the password.

Why am I so nervous.. It's not even gonna be him. I'm sure.

Soon, I entered the zoom meeting. None of us turned on the cameras. It was a dead silence.

"Hello," he politely greeted.

He didn't sound so bad, more like a good boy.

I exhaled, relieved.

But why does he sound so familiar...

I shook my scary thoughts away.

"Hey," I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"So I saw all your reports and tests already. You're not very good at biology are you?"

"No, I'm actually very, very bad at it."

He softly chuckled.

"It's okay. I'm here to teach you. I've attached some test papers to the email already. Can you finish them in ten minutes now?"

"Sure I'll try."

"Okay good. Start whenever you can! Tell me when you're finished."

"Okay."

I opened the document and started scanning through the questions.

It was a bit awkward when both of us stopped talking but just hearing each other's slow breathing.

But not until a loud ding was heard.

I turned to my phone.

[An unread message]
Tinder
Mr. Park:
Hey baby, I'm having my lesson now. What're you doing?

(A/N: woohoo I'm back with another book, not too long after M.T.T.M tho!! Anyways, please vote and comment about what you think of this first chapter ❤︎ and if I should continue or not🥺 Sorry if this chapter is too boring, things need time to get on track! THANK YOUUU☹︎☹︎)

*again, you can find the 'trailer' video of this book on my ig acc @/hotchimmy ☁️