𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡

Wonyoung was making little curls to her shiny long hair with her finger. She stared at me for a good minute. She had not replied my question. She just stared like she was debating with herself, whether she should continue to act like an angel or show her true filthy self.

"I would have a think about it, but I'm not sure how all of us are going to consider your evidence," Mr. Choi firmly spoke. He intertwined his fingers and put them under his chin. His eyebrows knitted together. "Right now, this..." He pointed a finger at the table. "...is about accusing another student of cheating while the surface of things is telling us otherwise." He glanced at me and I uncomfortablly looked at the floor.

"I totally understand that, Mr. Choi. However, I'd prepared another piece of evidence," Jimin wisely suggested. The way he spoke and the confident look on his face made me wonder how much effort and time did he put into this whole preparation of proving my innocence. He seemed to have predicted how the whole meeting would go and therefore he had also prepared how to outrun every single stiff and slow brains here.

Mr. Choi arched his right brow and gestured Jimin to continue. He sank back to his chair like he's one step away from getting a big bowl of popcorn and watch how this drama would go, somehow it felt like he's also beginning to feel bored about the whole thing and wanted to get it done as soon as possible.

Jimin took out another piece of paper from the same file.

He explained, "before I start, I would like to clarify once again that the fact that I had all these photos is just coincidence. I was very surprised too when I found these two very important pieces of evidence all stored in my phone gallery."

Mrs. Chae nodded signalling him to start.

"This photo was taken 4 minutes after the previous one. It was when my students had finished taking photos with me, they left so Miss Kim who had been waiting for a while stepped forward. She was there to submit her homework. But because I preferred to mark it on my tablet, I took a photo of her homework. This is the photo."

His index finger carefully moved to the upper left corner. He spoke with a deeper tone, "please notice that as Miss Kim had put all the papers that were originally in her hands onto my table, the corner of the paper underneath was shown. It's-"

"It's the English paper," Mr. Choi whispered. I had just realized that he'd already pressed his body against the desk, being even more focused at the topic. His fingers caressing his chin as if it could help him think. His gaze grew darker as he processed the whole thing.

"Yes, I believe we can't doubt these evidence anymore." I could hear the slightest bit of excitement and pride from his voice.

I tried my best not to look at him because I knew that's his plan afterall, to act like we had nothing between us, but of course, I failed. My eyes were glued to him. But this time, it was no longer caused by his big sexy figure, or his chiseled jawline, it's because of him as a person, his soul inside. I couldn't unsee him to be anything other than a pure angel anymore, well not the dirty talks. Still, if we really had to count, we hadn't met for a really long time. But we got along so well already, most importantly, it's the number of times he cared for me. He had stood up for me for multiple times. Like this time, when I was blinded by rage, instead of thinking straight, I went to him, spatting at him like a kid who got pissed because she couldn't get the champion, but Jimin? He bottled up all his emotions because ever since the start, since he'd heard about this, he came up with a plan. Ever since the start, he had prepared how to save me from the devil's trap. I was indeed hurt when he ignored me and acted all cold towards me but they're out of my own stupidity and ignorance. If we really had to compare, wouldn't Jimin be the one who got hurt even more? He had to keep me safe while enduring all the harsh words that I'd shouted at him with.