𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮

"Seohyun! Can I come to your group then," Won-Young asked with puppy eyes.

"Yeah sure..."

Why am I getting a bit...annoyed?

She is kind but I just don't like people sticking to my ass like this.

"No, why don't yo-"

Jimin was speaking as he pulled my arm but Won-Young spoke, "is there a problem? Mr. Park?" She was asking with a slightly whiny voice but not too much.

Jimin somehow paused and looked away.

This, is weird.

If it's the Jimin that I knew, he would get serious and at least act like a teacher, wise and confident.

But now, he looked scared. His shoulders slumped, his head tilted.

I turned to Won-Young.

She was looking fine though, cute and soft. Nothing else.

"No ... it's nothing," Jimin mumbled and he gently put my wrist down, I suddenly felt cold. He smiled at me, clearly something was shown in his gaze but I couldn't tell what it was, "I will go first."

I stared at his slim figure walking back to our campsite as he did a few hair flips again.

Oh.

My eyes sparkled at a new thought.

Maybe he only does hair flips when he's frustrated?

I frowned swimming deeper into my mind full of questions.

"Yah! Let's go!" Won-Young giggled after she waved her hand in front of my face and I gave no reaction.

I shook my head clearing my mind. I ran back to the campsite.

30 minutes later
"Gosh, how do I do this."

"Pull that side!"

"Yah! Too hard!"

"Bitch slow down!"

"Okay, let's put everything down first," Jungkook who suddenly acted like our leader said while pinching his nose bridge.

We all obeyed as we didn't want to contradict him.

"You, you, and you," Jungkook whispered and pointed at Lyla, Won-Young, and me at last. He didn't even spare us a look.

And note that, that kind of a whisper, was the angry whisper, like he was about to reach his limits.

"Go prepare the dinner. Do what girls are meant to do. Jin-Hwan and I will fix this tent," he spoke emotionlessly.

That is offensive.

"Sure..." I mumbled in ignorance and slowly walked away following Won-Young.

"Bro, calm the fuck down can you..."

I heard Lyla murmuring behind me and I shot her a terrified stare.

'Sis you're finding yourself troubles!'

"What did you just say?"

Oh shit.

Too late.

Jungkook began to walk up to Lyla who's carefully backing away.

"Hey, hey, let's fix this tent before our dinner okay?" Jin-Hwan ran to us and stopped Jungkook from coming forward.

Jungkook glared at Lyla with anger in his eyes. He harshly pushed Jin-Hwan on his chest before he arrogantly walked back to his original position.

Lyla sighed. I could feel her hands slightly trembling against my arm.

"Let me handle him," Jin-Hwan spoke, to Lyla in particular. When he noticed her status, he leaned forward a bit.

"Hey hey, look at me," he used the softest voice ever while gently brushing Lyla's hair. Lyla obediently met his gaze.

"It's alright now. He's gone. And I'm here, all the time," he comforted and Lyla gave a small nod. "Now go with Seohyun and Won-Young okay? I'll come later."

Lyla quickly nodded and Jin-Hwan showed her a little smile before he ran back to face the demon.

The atmosphere right now was, thick and sweet, it completely covered the panic Jungkook just caused.

I stared at Lyla who's still hiding like a puppy behind my back.

"Stop blushing like an idiot and just get together," I teased.

Lyla instantly scrunched up her face and hit me with her fist.

"Now that's the Lyla that I know," I grinned.