𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩

I looked around.

Is someone living here?

The house was very small and there was dim light sending out from the room.

Considering the factor that I shouldn't be disturbing people who actually lived here, I took a step back.

But what if she's in there?

I sighed getting irritated with the complicated situation.

Just fuck it.

I thought as I turned around. I stared at the house when my feet made their ways towards it.

My heart somehow became heavier like the outcome of going to that house would be big and unbelievable.

Now standing in front of the door, I had a closer look at it.

My hand landed on a lock.

The lock was clearly added after the door was closed, from the outside.

If someone's living inside the house, why would they lock themselves up?

I frowned.

Well, unless they're locked up by someone else.

I gently knocked on the door.

"Um anyone?" I quietly whispered like I was going to wake someone up from their precious nap.

Seohyun's POV

"Um anyone?"

It was that one familiar voice that woke me up from my almost-never-ending-sleep.

It sounds like him.

I couldn't even hold my eyelids open for more than 5 seconds.

I hated this feeling of being so weak. I wanted to bang on the door and yell at whoever's out there to tell him that I needed help.

I lifted up my hand which was trembling in hunger and coldness.

I made a short sharp knock on the door.

As if it took my last few breathes away, my hand immediately dropped like it had completed its mission.

My head dropped to a side.

I could still hear some faint voices.

At first it was silence after my knock. I even wondered if that person couldn't hear it so he left.

But spontaneously, a wave of punching and yelling was heard.

I only knew now, that what we saw in the movies were real; when you felt like it's almost your time, you would first remember the one that you missed the most.

But I doubted that 'time would slow down'. I could feel the pure panic from the man out there.

Fear only grew bigger in him as I could feel the door beside me starting to shake even harder as it got hit again and again.

One thing that was surprisingly true, was how blur the words were, like muffled screams.

My hand abruptly flinched to the cool air that suddenly stabbed into my skin.

A loud bang noise followed.

I cautiously opened my eyes.

The door lay next to me.

Yes, on the floor.

Then I spotted a man with a black leather jacket and a pair of black tight pants, laying in front of me.

He was panting so harshly.

I could see drops of blood dripping from his knuckles and palms.

He supported himself with his injured arm before he turned to me.

His hair was stuck with white beautiful snow.

But his eyes were sparkling in tears. They're full of compassion, guilt and fear.

A/N: im so sorry for putting so many cliffhangers. This one here wasn't planned. But I still did it bc its almost 3 am here. Originally I should sleep by 2 but I wanna give you guys an update first so I stayed up till now to make it:"( I got mocks coming up so everyday I'm just studying studying eating and studying. Please understand that I'm trying my best to update as often as I can already😭I will publish the next update ASAPPPP