𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠

A/N: A short update for all my eager readers! If you're wondering when I will update next, it will be after Wednesday which is the last day of my exams (I will start writing/proofreading the next chapter). Thank you for all the support❣

No one's POV

Everyone was digging into their plate of fresh food, including the two sitting at the corner.

"So," one of the girls spoke while playing with her plate of stir-fried noodles.

"Mr. Park and Seohyun seem to be really good friends, don't they?"

The other girl swallowed and replied, "yeah."

"Are they really good friends? I'm just asking cause you seem to be a close friend of Seohyun's. I suppose you always hang out with her."

"No we aren't so close yet," the girl laughed, "but hm... I think so? They always give me the feeling that something's happening between them, do you get what I mean?"

"Oh, of course..."

"But it's none of our businesses," the girl raised her brows and innocently continued eating her noodles.

She didn't even notice that the other girl had put down her fork already as she smirked, "things are getting interesting now, aren't they?"

A/N: it's obvious for which two girls they were but which was which? Time for my smart readers to guess by themselves hehe (ngl I'm always fascinated by all your predicting comments lmao)