𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥, 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩?

"Won-Young, can you sit next to Jungkook?"

"Jungkook?" Won-Young asked as she tried to guess which face among us was the boy.

"Here," I suddenly replied before I pointed to the seat next to Jungkook behind me.

"That's very nice of you Seohyun," Mrs. Lee exclaimed, "actually, why don't you bring her around our school campus  later on? Just let her know more about our school. Is this okay?"

Can I say no?

"Sure."

Won-Young quickly walked to her seat. She carefully sat down after she hung her bag on the side.

What I'd learnt here was, every single girl wanted to be close with Jungkook and if you did, you won in life. And the main point was, hoes will make their first approach.

And so will this girl.

"Hey..."

I knew it.

"...Seohyun right?"

I jerked my head back and raised my brows.

"Oh sorry, did I hear the wrong name? Or did I pronounce it wrong? I'm so sorry-"

"No, I mean I'm Seohyun but did you just talk to me first but not..." I said and turned to Jungkook who was a bit shocked too.

"Yah," Won-Young chuckled, "you're the first person who helped me here, if I don't talk to you, who should I talk to?"

I was dumbfounded so did Lyla and Jungkook as we three just froze.

"Okay then, uh nice to meet you I guess?" I laughed.

Won-Young cutely giggled, "I'm so happy to have met you here. You seem to be a really nice person. Oh also, can you bring me to the canteen later?"

I finally allowed a smile to appear on my face.

She's different than the other girls.

"Sure of course! What do you need?"

"I wanna buy some banana milk, they're my motivation of the day," she put on a serious face with a thumbs-up.

"My favorite too," Jungkook joined our chat.

"Oh really. What's your name?"

Jungkook scoffed, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, cutie."

"Good try," Won-Young emotionlessly replied and looked away, Lyla and I were trying hard not to laugh.

Jungkook awkwardly blushed and cleared his throat.

This lesson went by very quickly. It was great chatting with Won-Young. Lyla even whispered to me complaining about me not talking enough with her already.

It was break time. I was packing my books when Won-Young suddenly came and linked her arms with mine and also Lyla's.

"Kaja!" She said.

I grinned and we left to the corridor.

"So what do you think so far?" I asked and looked at Won-Young.

She thought for a while and smiled, "so far so good. People are nice. The campus is big. Yeah I would love to stay here for longer."

"Aren't you staying here till graduation like us?" Lyla asked.

"Nah," Won-Young pouted, "I'm just staying here for 2 months. Once my dad's business here is finished, we will move to another place."

"I'm gonna miss you a lot!" I said and faked a cry.

"Just stop it!" Won-Young hit me on my shoulder.

"Oh h..hi Mr. Park." I heard Lyla's speaking beside me and I lifted up my head.

"Hey," I greeted.

Jimin gave us a warm smile looking at Lyla, then at me, and lastly Won-Young.

But when their gaze met, Jimin's smile disappeared. His eyes went cold and dark.

Won-Young slightly stepped back.

"J..Jimin?"

A/N: Short chapter cause this chapter will be linked to the next one which will be updated asap cause I need to proofread it♡♡

Please vote and comment☆☆☆