𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙

"But she said already, she didn't want to, why're you not listening?"

Jungkook snickered,"what did you say?"

"Someone's angry," Jin-Hwan quietly whispered with a satisfied smile on his face.

"I like level 5, so I say level 5. Is there any problem?"

Jimin gritted his teeth,"Seohyun and Lyla both didn't like it, you shouldn't just go with your flow. You need to listen."

The playful grin on Jungkook's face disappeared, replaced with a glare.

"N..no Jimin. It's okay. Lyla and I can attend level 5 too,"I spoke and tapped Jimin by his arm.

"Mr. Park, don't mind me saying this but with your overprotective actions, I just feel like I should friendly remind you that, relationship with a student isn't acceptable, including your feelings, I guess you don't have any ridiculous thoughts towards my girlfriend, right?"Jungkook whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

Lyla covered her mouth in shock when she understood what Jungkook meant behind the message.

"I..is it real? Mr. Park likes you?"Lyla asked me and looked at me with her innocent eyes.

"N..no of course."

He isn't, right?

We all turned to Jimin to see his reaction. None of us knew what he was thinking about.

"Please, mind your wording," Jimin warned, "but I guess you really need to learn how to work with your teammates, rather than picking fights with others when you don't know what to say."

Oh gosh.

Jungkook clenched his fist.

"Try me. Try hitting a teacher, let's see what your father is going to do when he knows what his lovely son did," Jimin said.

I had no idea how all these happened. Jimin had a point, Jungkook really needed to change.

But why don't I feel like Jimin is our teacher anymore?

Jungkook slapped his hand onto the floor making a loud sharp noise.

Everyone turned to our group including the other teachers.

"Mr. Park, is everything alright?" Mrs. Lee asked through the mic.

"Very. Good," Jungkook murmured before he stomped out of the hall.

"Jungkook needs some time, but we are good," Jimin smiled at Mrs. Lee and we continued with our discussion.

"Uh..actually I can try level 5, as long as Seohyun is with me." Lyla gave me a hug.

"Yeah, I can do level 5 too."

I just need to try. Nothing is impossible, right?

"You guys don't have to do everything Jungkook said," Jimin surprisingly stated.

Lyla and I exchanged gazes. We said we could join level 5, but the truth wasn't. We both knew that level 5 was way too hard for us.

"I shouldn't be telling you this but I've heard that for level 5, there are swimming for 200m, running for 1 hour, night-hiking for 1 and a half hour and more,"he stopped, "so, do you still wanna join it?"

"Hell no,"Lyla protested with her hands up.

"Okay, you guys are insane to set those activities for us. Do you guys hate us that much?" Jin-Hwan joked.