𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚

"It's almost 6, we need to head back now," Jimin apologetically said to the old lady before he glanced at me.

"It's okay. I had a really nice time chatting with you two!" She exhaled.

Jimin and I stood up and bowed to the lady.

"Oh! If you guys are bored, come and chat with me!"

I chuckled, "sure. Do you live here?"

"I live in town," she explained and pointed to her right side, a big forest, which was slowly fading away, engulfed by the darkness of night time, "but in my free time, I come here to this lake. I have a little wooden house in the forest, where I can rest."

We had a quick farewell then Jimin and I walked away. The lady still sitting on the grass, eyes shimmering as the sunset came.

A black shiny private car flashed and stopped right in front of us. A wave of brown dust covered our sight.

I coughed and kept my eyes shut. I could feel Jimin holding my body so I wouldn't fall.

Jimin waved his hands and the dust in the air slowly settled.

We stared.

Wearing a logo patterned oversized white hoodie and a pair of patterned white sweatpants, looking expensive, Won-Young ran out of the car.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she glared at the driver who's now standing beside her, "next time please drive carefully. You almost hit my friend!"

"I'm sorry Miss Jang, these mistakes won't happen anymore." He made a big long bow.

"Apologize to them please."

"I'm really sorry." He bowed to me and I immediately bowed back while holding up my hands gesturing that it's okay.

He bowed to Jimin who spoke, "Won-Young, it's not such a big deal."

"You two almost died! How is that not a big deal?"

I asked to stop their arguments from going onwards, "Won-Young, where did you go just now? Why didn't you come with us?"

"This morning I forgot to wake up so my mum told the driver to send me here," she sheepishly giggled and fixed her hair in embarrassment.

My mouth made a small circle as a signal of understanding.

"Let's get going now, we have activities," Jimin said with a very serious face.

He doesn't look this serious just now.

I gave a small nod.

"Oh wait!" Won-Young yelled behind us. We stopped.

"Mr. Park, which group should I go to? I wasn't here when others are choosing teammates."

I saw Jimin somehow gritted his teeth when the girl spoke his name.

"Just go to whichever group you want to."

(A/N: I was preparing for my school interview recently so I don't have the time to come update. But hopefully tonight I will update more!)

Authot writing now...