𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩

"I...I can explain," I stuttered.

But his smirk never left. A shade of pink appeared on my cheeks.

"So you're that Seohyun? That flirty hoe and my baby," he whispered the last word.

He came closer and I leaned backwards.

"No, this is too close, M..Mr. Park," I tried to speak confidently so I raised up my hands in front of my chest to stop him from coming closer.

That didn't result well though. He only stuck his hard chest to my small hands. I felt like my heart could jump out of my chest straight away.

He's. A. Fucking. Heart-throb.

Those were my last words before he gave me his second attack.

"Why don't we go to my house now and continue with what we discussed on Tinder?" He licked his lips.

"Please keep some good distance with me. I..I'm your student, Mr. Park."

"Well now I'm talking to my Seohyun from Tinder, not the Seohyun that I just taught," he explained like that was a fact and he's right.

"I can't because Jimin, I..I have a boyfriend already so I'm sorry, I'm occupied," I smiled proudly for finally finding a perfect reason.

"Boyfriend? D..do you have a boyfriend?" He raised his brows.

"Yah, what do you mean. I'm not lying!" I complained and hit his chest. He sat back on his chair.

Finally, air.

We've just arrived at my destination. I took my bag and ran to bus door like there was no tomorrow.

I left the bus and the bus closed its doors. He's not here anymore. I sighed in relief.

"Which way are you going?"

I jumped and turned around.

"Why're you still here? Can you stop following me you bastard!"

"Chill Seohyun, I'm living on this street as well."

"Wait, y..you do?"

I swear, I'm not playing Tinder anymore.

"Yeah, I live at block 15, you?"

"9..."

Why did I even tell him? I don't know.

I was so done. I felt like my soul had given up on me already.

"Let's go home together then," he suggested and wrapped his strong arm around my waist.

Soon, we're standing in front of my house.

"Bye! See you soon Seohyun!" He yelled. I didn't spare him a look and just rudely shut the door.

"Who's that boy?" My mum was scanning my face as she leaned against the wall.

"That's your lovely tutor who got excellent results and, excellent behaviours," I scoffed.

"Oh, did he come all the way here just to bring you home?"

"No. He lives a few blocks away from us." I was exhausted. I needed a nap right now.

"That's great! You can go to his house for a lesson next time!"

"Hell no mum," I replied and mumbled, "that's gonna be dangerous."

I dragged myself to my room and jumped onto my bed. I hugged my pillow and started talking to myself.

"What should I do? What is he going to do to me when we meet next time?"