𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧

"So, where are we going? The cafe right?" I asked as I jogged to their side.

Jungkook stopped in track and turned to me. His face was sincere and sympathetic. 

"Jin-Hwan, can you give us a moment?"

Jin-Hwan whose schoolbag was hung over a shoulder nodded with a sigh.

He went to the school gates.

My grip on my backpack tightened. I took a step back.

He saw it but remained in his position.

"What do you wan-"

"I'm sorry."

"Can't you feel that I want to bre-"

I frowned. "Wait what?"

"I'm sorry."

He hung his head low. I had never seen him standing like this, so unconfidently and guiltily.

I looked around while pointing myself with a finger. 'Sorry to me?'

The sun seemed to be curious about our conversation too as it stopped hiding behind the thick grey clouds. Its light shone bright on us, my skin feeling tingling hot. The clouds no longer looked lifeless and dark, but glorious, something so soft and rich to be touched.  A cool breeze arrived making the leaves quiver.  A constant rustling noise echoed around us. The wind seemed to have awoken the small agile birds as they flew above our heads gracefully.

I had to squint my eyes looking at the tall boy in front of me.

"I. Am. Sorry. For," he exhaled. He extended his hands like it could help him explaining. "For those crazy actions that I've done to you last night. I should be thankful that you haven't reported me cause they're...illegal...sort of."

He scratched his head.

Clearly he's struggling to apologize. 

Well, of course. He's Jungkook.

I'm surprised to know that he knew the pronunciation of the word 'sorry'.

"And, I suppose you wanna break up with me? To be with Jimin." He playfully and hatefully rolled his eyes when he mentioned his name.

I chuckled, "yeah."

"It's not fun anymore to control you when you don't even like me. It's getting annoying."

I wanted to laugh but also to rudely say 'excuse me?'.

He sounded like it was my problem for 'annoying him'.

"Let's go," he said as he thoughtfully stared at the floor.

"Wait so are we back to friends now?" I hopped to his side excitedly.

"Wow-wow-wow, look who's so happy to get rid of me." He mockingly said as he tilted his head and arched his right brow and a corner of his lips.

-

We've arrived at a tall dark building with black mirrored-windows all over it. It's an apartment, specifically, for rich people, people at a higher level on the hierarchy. 'Only billionaires, important politicians or celebrities live here,' Jin-Hwan noted, very pointlessly.

But it was stuck in my head because this was a high-class building, and from what Jin-Hwan had said, I've learnt that there's even a rule if you wanted to live here; the more power you held, the more choices you got. And the best flats were always the highest few floors, the 'worst' one would be the one on the first floor eventually.