𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

I hopped through the corridor with my textbooks in my hands.

"Seohyun, why're you so happy today?" Lyla asked with a smile on her face as she was affected by my happiness too.

"I don't know," I shrugged after thinking for a bit, "I'm just happy."

"Don't lie to me Seohyun. Did you do something with Jungkook? Did..yah, just tell me! You weren't like this yesterday... What happened!" She attacked me with thousands of questions.

"Calm down,"I hushed and placed my hands on her shoulders.

She pouted.

"I'm alright. For real! Nothing happened last night..."

I doubted my words.

I remembered what happened last night. After Jimin left, I walked back to my room and slept but my fever worsened when I thought of the moments that I had with Jimin.

"Seohyun?" Lyla asked while waving her hand in front of me.

I shook my head clearing my mind.

"Let's just go now, we're gonna be late."

I have a boyfriend. I have Jungkook already.

I was writing my notes as a preparation for the coming lesson when some familiar giggles took my attention.

I turned to the door. Outside the classroom, it was Jungkook and Jin-Hwan.

"Fuck, you met that chick before?"

"Easy job, I even did more," Jungkook replied Jin-Hwan with a smirk.

Jin-Hwan covered his mouth. "Wooo.. Damn bro, I need to learn from you."

I thought Jungkook didn't like him yesterday? Now they're like brothers.

"Well, it's never hard for me, who am I? I'm fucking Jeon Jungkook."

"Nah, I don't trust you yet, I need proof," Jin-Hwan continued, "you know your little girlfriend, have you made out with her?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and remained silent.

"I knew it. You aren't so strong like I thought Jungkook. I thought you can make every girl fall for you."

Jungkook glared at him and replied with annoyance, "she did fall for me. She just...didn't want to have sex with me."

Jungkook ruffled his hair. He's ashamed for that.

He wasn't as powerful as everyone said.

I broke his record for 'no one rejected before'.

"That will be the proof then. Your only chance. If not, I'm gonna tell my friends about this," Jin-Hwan challenged.

Jungkook being that ambitious man, he nodded his head.

Their conversation ended there before they entered the classroom. Jungkook placed his big arm on Jin-Hwan's shoulders. They both walked like models.

What did they mean? What chance?

"Hey baby," Jungkook greeted with a peck on my cheek.

"Hey."

Jin-Hwan eyed me and sent me a flying kiss.

Ew.

I focused on my notes again.

"Good morning Class," Mr. Wang said loudly and that did wake a few students.