𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.2

My jaw dropped widely like I couldn't put it back on already.

My mum was as shocked as me now because of the presence of Jimin and, my only towel.

Jimin was looking at my mum the whole time, he started to notice my mum's stare so he followed the direction of it.

"Oh shit," he cursed under his breath when he saw me standing there, wet.

"Honey, why don't you go change into something first and I'll wait for you on the couch with Mr. Park," my mum wisely suggested and pushed Jimin away.

I quickly ran back to my room and locked the door. I dropped onto the floor. My face started to burn red.

My teacher just saw me almost naked.

I facepalmed myself and fake cried as I dragged my feet to the closet. I changed into a set of grey oversized hoodie and sweatpants.

After wearing my slippers, I unlocked the door and walked to the living room where my mum and him were at.

Just act like you don't care at all.

Once I stood in front of them, Jimin looked away immediately like he was hiding from my gaze.

"S..Seohyun-ah, I texted you for a few times but you didn't reply me so we just came instead," my mum explained.

"But why? Why did you guys come?"

Did I forget something?

"It's Wednesday today, we..we have a lesson at 5," Jimin softly spoke and was finally confident enough to look at my eyes.

Well, I wasn't ready yet.

I obviously looked back at my mum after giving him a quick glance.

Silence greeted us again.

"It's 5 already, I guess you two should start now," my mum said before she stood up.

I gave her a 'don't you dare' look with puppy eyes, begging her to stay. I was sure that the reason why she wanted to leave now was because she didn't want to be involved in this unpleasant moment.

"Work hard, my baby!" My mum gave me a fake smile, clearly she's holding her laugh from looking at my stressful figure.

I rolled my eyes at her and unwillingly closed the door.

I sighed and looked back at the guy. Jimin had been staring at me for a while, he turned to the television when I spotted him.

"J..Jimin! Let's start now! I'm bored." I cheered.

I couldn't believe what I just said, how persuasive.

"Sure."

"Do you need anything to drink?" I offered, my mum always provided her guests with drinks.

He thought for a while.

"I got hot chocolate!" The sentence simply slipped out of my mouth without being processed through my mind.

Jimin gave a small chuckle before he replied, "I would love to have one."

I giggled. The awkwardness was finally leaving. I walked to the kitchen and took the big jar of chocolate powder.

I randomly took two cups from the cupboard and added three spoonfuls of powder to each of the cup. One for me of course.

"Jimin, sweeter or?"

"Yes, sweeter please."

I added some sugar after I poured some hot water into the cup.

Less than we normally should so it could be sweeter.