𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

I quickly cleaned our table with a wet towel before I ran to the crowd of people and inelegantly wiped my hands with my pants.

Jimin who's standing in front of everyone scanned through our faces. After he made sure that everyone's here, he spoke, "so last activity of the day, a bonfire! Please can you all put the sticks that you've just collected..." He looked around. "...here." He pointed at the space beside him.

Won-Young and Lyla walked back to our tent. Soon I saw them struggling to walk properly as they carried a load of sticks.

While I was being such a demon for only standing still laughing at them, Jin-Hwan ran to them.

"Can I help you baby?" I heard him teasingly asked Lyla and extended his arms.

Lyla responded with a smirk, "sure you cock-sucker!" She yelled before she abruptly threw all the sticks onto his arms.

With the sudden weight on him, he stumbled and dropped onto the floor.

Won-Young and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing at them.

"Yah! You should say 'oh it's okay' and then I will get it from you, not like this!" Jin-Hwan mockingly whined and kicked his legs.

Lyla raised her brows with an unbothered expression.

"Let's go, let me help you with some of them," Lyla said to Won-Young.

"Sure." They carried the sticks and placed them at the specific location.

With Jimin's clear instructions, all of the teams worked together and the heavy sticks were put together.

Once it's lit up, we sat around the big warm fire.

Now it was another peaceful silence. This was different from the silence in the evening as that was more of a new refreshment, and this one was of a moment of looking-back, a time to be reminded of memories.

We could only hear the satisfying snapping and crackling noise from the fire.

Jimin gently spoke, "now we've come to our last meeting of the day. What do you guys think? Did you enjoy our day 1?"

He gave us a warm smile.

"Yeah it was great," a girl replied.

A boy chuckled, "I didn't even know there is a place like this before.

Jimin approvingly nodded.

"Then do you think there's anything that you can improve on?"

A typical question of all times.

"Yes sir," Won-Young replied and raised up her hand, "I should be on time next time."

"And I should eat more before the trip starts, I was so hungry this afternoon pulling my luggage," a chubby boy in our class pouted.

Jimin laughed, "you have a point."

"Mr. Park?"

"Yeah."

A girl sheepishly asked, "can we do something else?"

Surprisingly Jimin gave her a big nod, "sure, what is it?"

"Anything will do. Maybe a truth or dare?"

"Oh my gosh, yeah we should do that."

"Mr. Park, please!"

"Please! That would be fun! Plus we just had our English test, we need some games!"

Jimin raised up his hands calming us down.

"Okay, okay, it's your trip anyways."

"But how should we choose who to start with?"

We had a long discussion mostly led by Jungkook, Dori, Jackson and Jin-Hwan.

"Okay let's just use an online lucky draw," Jung kook suggested and slapped his thighs.

While he was searching for one using his phone, Jin-Hwan walked around our big circle of people, giving us different numbers to represent each of us.

I was the 17th.

"And Mr. Park, you're the 61th," Jin-Hwan smiled.

Jimin raised his brows and pointed at himself. "Oh am I in too?"

"Yeah of course," some girls added.

"No-"

"Come on, it's gonna be fun, you might not be chosen anyways."

Jimin grinned, "no it's okay. I can just sit here-"

"What, are you scared cause you have some secrets to hide?"

Everyone turned to the voice, it was Jungkook.

Jungkook sat back and stared at Jimin, his tongue clicking inside his mouth.

Jimin gritted his teeth, "sure, I will join. Why not."

Oh gosh

My palms slowly became sweaty thinking about all the possible consequences later.