𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙮

"J..Jimin?"

Wait.

Did she just-

"Hold on, why do you know his name?" Lyla stepped closer to Won-Young.

Opps, someone's angry.

Won-Young panicked. She blinked rapidly after her frozen state.

"H..huh?" She laughed, "of course I know his name, it's written on my timetable."

"You're my biology teacher, right?" Won-Young asked Jimin but her voice cracked.

"Yes, I'll see you guys later," Jimin said and left without sparing us a look.

"Won-Young?"

"H..hm?"

"Would it be...perhaps, you knew Jimin before? Like friends maybe?" Lyla asked suspiciously.

Won-Young stayed calm but I could see her nervously gulped, "no Lyla. I really don't know him. I'm just stunned by his..beauty just now. He's handsome."

"Well that makes sense," I joked, also trying to ease the mood.

"Come on Lyla, she's just amazed by Jimin's look. Don't you think so too?"

"Hm... Yeah, you're right, he's hot and beautiful, let's go then." Lyla shrugged her shoulders and walked away.

Won-Young sighed and held my arm, "thank you Seohyun."

"It's okay."

20 minutes later

"Good morning, Mr. Park."

"Good morning everyone, sit down," Jimin loudly spoke followed by our squeaky pulling chairs' sound.

"Sir, what happened to our camp activity?"

"Yeah, didn't we join the swimming practice last time already?"

Everyone started to complain and their voices echoed through the classroom.

"Shh!"

"Calm down and listen, please," Jimin annoyedly yelled.

That was hot.

"Yes, there is indeed a delay. We postponed the activity because of one of your very lovely classmates, Seohyun," Jimin said and he smirked at me.

"She slipped and sprained her ankle and we of course cannot leave her behind, so we will wait until her ankle is fine, then our trip will start."

I snickered and glared at Jimin. He literally made the whole class target on me.

"Thank you for the details, Mr. Park Jimin."

As I deafeningly spoke, the class became quiet and some students gasped to my very impolite behavior towards my teacher.

I called him by his full name.

But I'm not scared cause I know he's gonna play it off.

Jimin sexily grinned at me.

"Sure, Kim Seohyun." Just three words and that was enough for everyone to notice the little teasing between us.

I hope no one noticed.

"What is the swimming?" I turned around and saw a confused Won-Young whispering while looking around seeking for help.

"It's a practice that we had before, it's like a training for us to get prepared for the trip cause it's gonna be quite harsh-"