𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩.2

There was a long awkward moment between both of us.

Seohyun clenched her hands into two small fists while making circles on the dry muddy ground with her shoe.

And I sat on the grass with one leg extended and the other holding my arm.

Seohyun's POV

"Should we head back now?" I used all the courage left to ask.

"Y- Yeah sure," Jimin stuttered.

He lifted himself off the ground but slipped and dropped on his ass.

I chuckled while he gave me his eye smile and covered his blushed cheeks with his hands full of silvery rings.

"Such a good weather isn't it?" An unfamiliar voice spoke behind us.

I jumped and turned around meeting an old woman.

She let out a small gasp, "oh! Sorry, did I scare you guys?"

"I'm sorry. I guess I haven't spoken in a long time that I forgot how to greet people properly," the old lady laughed. Somehow her laugh was childish and affectionate. Although she had a face full of wrinkles and marks that time had left for her, youth radiated.

I uncontrollably got distracted by her simple gold necklace.

In front of her chest, there was a heart-shaped lock, those that needed to be opened. I could see a small black-and-white photo of a pair of couple placed in the middle of the lock.

"It's okay, we're just chilling around anyways," I replied and giggled.

The old lady gave us a thankful glance before she carefully walked to us. I could see that she was trying to take a seat behind Jimin so I helped. Slowly, she sighed after she sat down and I rested beside Jimin.

"So..." She turned to Jimin then to me. "...a pair of sweet couple I see."

My jaw slightly dropped. My heart lurched.

Jimin brought his hands up and chuckled, "no, we-"

"Just like my husband and I," she suddenly spoke while staring at the sky. The sun shone brighter and I could see her teary eyes sparkling.

I bit my lip. Jimin and I both exchanged gazes. I guess we had both agreed to continue lying about our relationship. It's for the better.

"I missed him," her lips trembled. "A lot."

I turned to the front staring at the lake and hugged my knees.

"Sorry, gosh. I need to stop ruining the mood wherever I go!" She joked and gave a quick wipe on her wet cheeks.

"No, it's okay. We would love to listen to you stories," I comforted and placed my hand on her shoulder.

She chuckled, "really?"

Jimin and I nodded.

A humble smile hung on her face. She inhaled and thought for a while.

"It was winter, when he made his first step. We first met each other when we're crossing the road. He was in a boys school and I was in a girls one. Our schools were located right opposite to each other. It was such a coincidence, wasn't it? I guess fate has everything planned out."

"I was taken aback when I saw him. He later told me that no girls liked him before but well, I don't believe him. He said he was just average-looking." She put a strand of gray hair behind her ear.

"For me, he's an angel. He's beautiful and a bit...stupid," the lady grinned.

"It was getting colder in November but he decided to come pick me up everyday after school. He would secretly skip the last lesson and take his bike to my school. He got punished to clean up the toilets every week because of this. I told him to stop but he never listened. So he just did it. Everyday, he would clumsily pull his heavy bike with his long white scarf around his neck. It was always too long that it could touch the ground. At first, I rejected him because I wanted to see how ambitious he was."

She clenched her fists in front of her eyes. Jimin and I chuckled.

"He's indeed very determined. He would buy me a cup of hot chocolate everytime when he arrived. It was very expensive back then, students like us only bought hot chocolate when there're big events going on, maybe as a birthday gift."

She shrugged her shoulders. "And good for him, I like expensive stuff so I took it. From then on, everyday he would bring me home. We would ride through the white soft snow and once we got into the village, when there's no one around, he would start singing a love song, it was funny but that's just what attracts me. As we got closer day by day, I sang with him and would whine when I was cold. He would quickly took off his big black blazer and put it on my shoulders to warm me up."

She placed her palms on her shoulders. Her fingers slightly tracing, probably where his husband used to place the blazer at. She was trying to feel the warmth again.

"It wasn't easy for us to get together. Our backgrounds were totally different. I came from a richer family and he came from a totally opposite one. Friends and families around us all disapproved our relationship. They thought we didn't match. But we stuck together. I ran away from home for three times and he did for five."

I let out a small gasp.

"It was impressive, wasn't it?" She tilted her head.

"Then how did you two get together at last?" I purely asked and sat closer to her.

"Him and I never left each other since our first day being together. He's 25 and I was 21 when both our families decided to let us do whatever we want because back then, the age of 21 and 25 're considered as big adults already. If we broke up, it's hard to find someone else for the both of us."

I gave a sigh of relief.

"The bond between you two must be so strong," Jimin said and shook his head.

"Yes indeed."

"I wish I can have a romantic love story like that too," I shyly admitted.

She first looked confused as my way of saying it made it sounded like Jimin wasn't my boyfriend.

Of course he isn't but now he needs to act like one.

"Honey, when I was walking here, I saw the two of you..."

My nightmare came as she started acting out what Jimin and I had been doing just now.

"Oh my gosh," I screamed and covered my red cheeks.

"You did a good job young man, girls love it when you go rough, at least your girlfriend does." I heard the old lady whispering and I sneaked a peek only seeing Jimin's tiny smirk.

This old lady is surely savage!

(𝘼/𝙉: 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 now 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙢𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨! 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚♡♡ Please vote and comment. Ly guys☆)