𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙨 𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨

"I- fucking- hate you," I panted as I bent down and walked away with difficulty.

Jimin played with his hair again and giggled, "sorry, you alright?"

I glared at him and sharply looked away.

"W..well you're the one who suggested to play that ride anyways," he pushed the blame to me.

I pouted, angrily. My cheeks were probably looking squishy right now.

"Fine, you didn't mean to."

..didn't mean to lean on me and almost causing my death

"Jungkook must be blind," he murmured with his eye smile sending out glitters.

"What nonsense are you talking about this time," I snickered and facepalmed.

"I can't believe he doesn't care for your presence," he said and continued after he stood straight and took both my hands, "but, I gotta thank him because he's now losing you, to me."

I gasped when his hand sneaked around my waist and pulled me closer.

This. Is. So. Close.

I could feel his breathing on my cheeks.

The discomfort that I used to have when he's too close to me was all gone.

I could only remember the times when he helped me and saved me from jerks.

Is he even real?

This awkward moment between us started off as a simple joke but gradually  became something sensual.

I gulped, I could feel goosebumps forming on my neck when his other hand gently slipped in and held the back of it.

His long eyelashes were brownish under the sunlight. I could see it so clearly because he closed his eyes already and was coming closer.

It's happening.

I licked my lips before I closed my eyes waiting for it.

"Such a lovely couple! Would you like to have a photoshoot?" Someone yelled right beside us.

Both of us jumped and left each other's embrace immediately.

"Gosh this is embarrassing," I told myself quietly with red cheeks.

"Dang it, that was close!" I heard Jimin cursing under his breath before he slapped his thighs in frustration.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked the old man in an irritated manner.

Opps someone's angry because he can't get a kiss kiss.

Funny.

"I'm a staff working at the photo booth! We're now seeking for some couples to do the couple set photoshoot. It's free for now because we're still at a promotional stage," the old man smiled, "you two will be provided with fancy costumes to dress in! It'll be worth it, trust me."

"Jimin, let's do it! I wanna wear those pretty dresses," I begged with puppy eyes.

Jimin first looked annoyed but that broke into a shy, 'I can't stand with you' kind of look.

He ruffled my hair. "Yes princess, do whatever you want, as long as they-"

"Make me happy!" I screamed and jumped with my fists in front of my chest.

Jimin threw his head back. "How can she be so cute... Fucking hell."

"Huh?"

"Nothing," he grinned.

After we showed the old man our pink little tickets, we're brought into an enormous mansion, of course a fake one in Disneyland.

"Have a seat! We'll get you the list now," a young woman dressed exactly like those maids in all Disney movies said.

Soon she came back with a big folder.

We opened it.

"Oh my...." My heart fluttered when I saw all those available themes.

"They're, dreamy."

"Yes indeed. Please choose 3 themes with your boyfriend so later we can get started with your costumes and makeup," she explained and left.

"Jimin, which one should we choose?" I repeatedly grabbed and pulled his shirt.

"Calm down," he chuckled and came forward, "hmm... Let's see."

"They all look the same to me."

My eyes in shock and disbelief.

Is he being serious!

"Come on! Look, this is Belle. This is Cinderella. That's Rapunzel."

"Oh so basically we choose three of the themes and you'll be the princess, I'll be the prince?"

"Yeah. Did you just get it?"

After a long discussion, we've chosen Belle, Ariel and a special theme which wasn't part of the Disney world, instead it's about 한복.

*sorry I don't really know the right English name for it so I'll just leave the Korean name here. 한복 are those really traditional Korean clothing that you see all the time in some k-dramas.

Get ready for the next chapter!

Exciting stuff... (okay it's either gonna be in the next chapter or the one after)

Please vote and comment! >_<