[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙] 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

Author's note: Thank you so much for all the great support, I can't thank you guys enough. This is the final chapter of the book. I hope you guys enjoy it just as much as I do. There are several songs going with this chapter so please play them when it's the time! Sorry if it's too annoying to switch between songs but it's for the best reading experience^^

Please play 'Before you go' by Lewis Capaldi. You do not have to replay it.

He looked so different now.

But I instinctively recognised those hazel eyes, dark and smokey, dotted with so many blinking stars.

I saw his hands loosened around his books just as I dropped my pen. My focus was merely on him, things around us seemed to have blurred and disappeared.

No words could come out of my mouth.

Is this one of my dreams again?

I shook my head and opened my eyes again.

He's still there at the doorway.

His expression was unreadable, his jaw dropped a bit, but other than that, he looked calm.

All I could think about was if he would forgive me, or would he ignore me forever.

I stood up, pushing my seat back, causing some disturbing squeaking noises.

"Now what with you this time Miss Kim?" The professor sighed.

Normally I would feel bad for him but not this time, now I was given one more chance and I wouldn't let it go.

Although more ridiculous questions popped up in my head, like 'is he the Jimin that I once knew?', 'Or is he just a lookalike of Jimin?', I made my first step, I couldn't care less, I left my seat, my pace slowly speeding up. I ended up running to him.

No matter how many time I licked my lips, they're still dry. I felt like I hadn't had water for a whole decade.

My emotions built up as I got a closer look of his face, the face that I always woke up beside in my high school dormitory. My eyes wandered around, I didn't know why but I felt ashamed and scared.

"Can... Can we talk?" I gulped and spoke in a small voice so it's only audible to him. I finally took up my courage and looked him in the eyes, I was fighting back my tears.

He remained still, he blinked, when has he become so emotionless? 

I flinched when I felt his hands squeezing mine.

The warmth washed over me.

It's the touch that I'd been longing for years.

Jimin is here. He's really standing in front of me now.

He said nothing but I could spot something flash across his eyes, they left just as quick as they came.

Before I came back to my senses, Jimin had pulled me along and out of the auditorium.

"What do you think you're doing? Come back here! Now!" The professor growled.

His voice slowly faded away as I ran after Jimin, his hand still firmly holding onto mine.

-

I looked around in pure curiosity. We've ran out of our university. We stood at the middle of a street.

This cafe...

There was a cafe next to us. It looked extremely familiar...

My brows arched up on my forehead.