𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨

I hummed to the rhythm of the music from my loudspeakers. I adjusted my skirt and picked up my school bag before I went downstairs.

Your uniform:

Boys' uniform for your school:

"Morning!" I greeted Taehyung and Omma

"Morning!" I greeted Taehyung and Omma. Omma was cooking breakfast in the kitchen and Taehyung was sitting on the couch probably texting some girls again.

"Breakfast's ready!" Omma said.

"Toasts with chocolate spread? Omma I love you so much," I exclaimed in excitement. She smiled at me and we all ate our breakfast while having a short conversation.

"Omma, I gotta go now. Bye! Bye Oppa!"

"Wait! Wait for me!" Taehyung said.

"Not this time!" I giggled and ran out of the door. I exhaled feeling so refreshed this morning as the cool breeze brushed against my skin.

I walked pass the school gate. As usual, boys started hitting each other to remind themselves that I've arrived. They would stare at me with admiration in their eyes. For girls, they're jealous. They always looked away. But when my boyfriend's here, they treated me nicely.

A familiar touch got in contact with my neck. I turned to the side meeting him. He hung a sweet bunny smile on his face and softly said, "I missed you baby, a lot."

I chuckled and continued walking with him after he put his big arms on my shoulders pulling me closer. I went to my locker wand started taking out my books for my first lesson. Jungkook leaned against the lockers and stared at me all the time. I glanced at him and blushed.

"W..what?"

"How lucky am I to have you as my girlfriend?" He asked and wiggled his brows.

Before I replied, Dori came.

Ugh that bitch.

"Oppa!" She whined and held Jungkook's arm. My eyes grew fire when I saw her intentionally stuck her boobs to him.

I bit my lips.