𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨

"What do you think?" I asked shyly and made a spin with the yellow puffy dress, the golden ribbons shimmering.

Jimin looked up from the couch. His jaw slightly dropped.

"I'm really dating a princess now aren't I?" He chuckled.

"You look like a prince too," I spoke before I touched my lips.

"Well because I am," he smirked and stood up. He buttoned up his blue blazer.

It made his perfect sexy body shape even more visible.

He had that big chest but a small waist under it. Then a juicy cake on the back.

Okay sorry.

Jimin held my hand as we're escorted to another room,

"Wow," I exclaimed again.

You can't blame me.

This room was looking exactly like those ball rooms in Disney movies, even the size was as big.

The ceiling was high up. In the middle of it, there's a big chandelier. On the sides, red luxurious curtains hung beside the white french windows.

I could recognise a lot of props around, all neatly placed at different corners. For example, on the right side, there's a long dining table with a lot of inedible food on it.

To act like the princess and the prince are having a dinner?

On the left side, there's a very aesthetically-well-set-up area. A medium-sized white bed beside the windows which're opened so the wind was gently blowing against the thin curtains. Tons of pillows of all sizes and shapes, were messily spread around the couch. There's typically a spare area at the middle of the bed, right in front of the windows.

So I guess the couple will sit there and dramatically act like they're relaxing?

I wanted to live here so badly. Everything here looked amazing.

"Please come to this side," the young lady smiled and led us to the centre of the room.

"This is our photographer." She pointed at a man behind her, who's now nodding his head and waving at us.

"Leo, they've first chosen the Belle theme," the lady spoke to the man, I assumed, was called Leo.

"Got it."

Leo stood up and clapped his hands together. "Hello guys! I'm Leo and I'll be your photographer today. May I know your names please?"

"I'm Seohyun."

"Jimin."

"Nice to meet you guys! Let's get started now shall we? So," he explained and came forward, "we want to recreate the scene when Belle danced with the prince."

He gave us some instructions then he moved back to his camera spot.

I had never thought of the possibility that Jimin and I would get embarrassed.

Jimin kept on clearing his throat and I only blushed even harder because our hands were probably dancing in the air as we struggled to find a proper place on each other's body to put our hands down at.

I could feel the confusion from the photographer.

"Jimin, why don't you put one hand on Seohyun's waist first?"