𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪

I slightly flinched to the cold touch.

I leisurely opened my eyes but my body immediately tensed up to the unbelievable view.

The creepy man beside me was caressing my thighs.

Horror was drawn on my face but I didn't know how to react.

Should I yank his hand away and scream?

Or should I tell someone else?

My breathing became unstable which the man seemed to have noticed. But that only amused him even more.

I stared at the window and caught Jungkook glancing at me.

I mouthed 'please help me' while looking at the man and back at him.

He first frowned but still leaned forward to take a look.

Once he saw that, his jaw dropped.

'Help me!' I mouthed even harder.

He's just frozen.

His face clearly showed that he's thinking.

What the fuck do you need to think about? Just tell him to stop!

Soon after, he broke my heart again. He raised up his hands like he was telling me 'I won't get involved' and slowly leaned back.

I was puzzled.

He gave me his arrogant look and mouthed 'you asked for this', 'if you sat with me, you'd be fine.'

So now it's my fault huh?

Is he dumb or is he really that mean?

I bit my lips. His words seemed to have covered the panic that I was experiencing just now.

How did my life become so hard all of a sudden? Ever since I got feelings for Jimin, Jungkook behaved like this. No, I should say before he even met me, he knew Dori already, and perhaps they have been in a disgusting relationship for a long time, I'm just a pass-by who shouldn't have dated him.

Tears began to form in my eyes.

Is it that hard to have a normal school life and a nice boyfriend? I'm not asking for a lot am I?

I decided to help myself. I kicked my leg away.

"Fucking stop touching me if you don't want any troubles," I spoke with the most 'terrifying' voice ever, although it cracked a bit at the start.

I kept my straight face.

"Little girl, you think I would care?" He snickered and his left hand slowly made its way to my back.

I gasped for how unbothered and aggressive he was.

"Yah!"

Both of us jumped to the loud growl.

A furious Jimin stomped. His gaze were serious and shot right through the man's soul. His face reddened.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jimin who just came held the man's collar and pulled him up. He was clenching his fists so harshly that his knuckles're getting pale already.

The older man was just a tiny scaredy cat comparing to the big strong guy.

I sighed because I knew I would be safe now but my hands still held on tight to my skirt.