𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚

Mr. Wang was clearly unhappy with our behaviors today in class as he left the classroom after scowling at Jungkook who didn't care at all.

Jungkook walked back to his seat. He continued staring at me with meanings in his eyes, but I couldn't understand them.

Our gazes were locked together. He looked down at me from above with a playful smile while I tried my best not to look away because of shyness.

"Mr. Park, where're your books?" Someone asked.

We all turned to the front and saw Jimin standing with nothing in his hands.

"Because, there will be a different schedule today. We won't be having biology class, we have something else to do."

"Fuck yes..." Some boys sitting around me cursed and I chuckled.

Jimin pushed his round black glasses up his nose before he put his hands on his hips.

"Two weeks later, you guys will be participating a three-day-two-night camping activity," Jimin announced and all of us cheered.

Because that meant we wouldn't be having school for three days, better than nothing.

"Mrs. Lee will tell you guys more about it later in the hall but now, please find your partners first. Four in a group."

The class became so noisy as we started looking for friends.

"We're definitely together," I said to Lyla.

"But we need two more people, who should we group with?" Lyla asked.

That's a good question.

"Hey wanna group with us?" Jungkook tapped my shoulder and pointed at him and Jin-Hwan.

"Yeah! Sure, why not," Lyla replied.

I forced a smile on my face.

Jin-Hwan ain't good. I don't like him.

Jin-Hwan suddnely sat beside Jungkook and held out his hand, "nice to meet you two, I'm-"

"I know, Jin-Hwan, you said that before," I answered without making eye contact with him.

"H..hi," Lyla shook his hand and greeted, not to make things awkward.

"Great, I think all of you are in groups already, let's go to the hall now."

All of us stood up and followed Jimin.

We walked with our partners but there's just something that took my attention.

I heard Lyla chatting with Jin-Hwan. Jungkook joined their conversation too. I was right beside them but my focus wasn't there. I tiptoed trying to have a better view of, someone at the front.

"What are you doing?"

I jumped when Jungkook forced me to turn to him.

Yeah, what am I doing? Why am I doing that...

"N..nothing," I stuttered trying to pretend as calm as I could.

Since he's tall enough to look at everyone from above, he looked forward.

After his 'investigation', he gave me a suspicious expression, like he's telling me to be careful.

I gulped and looked down at the floor.

I'm wrong again, I didn't behave properly for Jungkook.

Jimin effortlessly pushed the big wooden doors open revealing the noble hall of our dear school.