43

(Chapter 43)Merry Christmas!

(Chapter 43)
Merry Christmas!

~*~
Author POV

"Its Christmas!" Taehyung declared as he launched himself onto Jimin's bed, shaking at his soulmate's shoulders.

Jimin turned his head, looking at him with bleary eyes.

"Wha?" His words weren't fully formed, sleep too present in his mind to think clearly.

"Christmas" Taehyung shook Jimin by the shoulders.

"I'm up" Jimin responded.

Taehyung got off him and headed towards the bedroom door. He looked at Yoongi, who was sleeping peacefully. He decided he valued his life and left the room.

Jimin checked the time. It was 4am. Jimin got up before Taehyung could go and wake anyone else up. He trailed a blanket around his shoulders that he had picked up from the messed up nest on his bed. With the blanket around his shoulders reminding him of the warmth of his bed, he headed to the living room.

"TaeTae its 4am it's too early" Jimin told the excited Alpha. His ash grey wings were vibrating with excitement. Jimin's navy wings were drooping from exhaustion.

"But-" Taehyung's eyes developed tears. He looked mournfully at the Christmas tree and the presents beneath them.

"Alright I propose a deal" Jimin suggested.

"What?" Taehyung turned his gaze to the elder.

"You can open one present from me but then we go to bed. Its 4am and it's to early to be up" Jimin offered.

Taehyung nodded.

"Which one would you recommend?" Taehyung asked as he searched his pile for the presents signed with Jimin's name for him.

"That one" Jimin shuffled around the sofa and picked up a soft parcel and handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him gratefully. Before carefully peeling away at the wrapping paper. It revealed a soft elephant toy.

Jimin remembered when Taehyung mentioned that when he was younger he only ever got hand me down toys and never really got his own. So he had indulged in an elephant toy that he knew Taehyung would like.

"Thank you!" Taehyung launched himself at the Beta. Arms wrapped tightly around the toy and Jimin. Jimin pulled the blanket around Taehyung and began to shuffle them backwards and towards their bedroom.