24

(Chapter 24)Hot under the collar

(Chapter 24)
Hot under the collar

~*~
Author POV

They had been working for months. They had currently released 2 albums. Their first being released on June 12th (2 cool for skool) and their second being on the 11th September (O!RUL8,2?), it had been released the day before their leader Namjoon's birthday, it was a partial reason for why he had been so stressed.

Jimin had been so focussed on the albums he hadn't realised that his heat was coming. Heats occured once every 6 months for unmated omega. And when they mated it changed to every 3 months.

It was currently November. It had been around 6 months since the groups debut. He had originally when he first started to feel the pain in his back a couple of days ago he had dismissed it as his usual back pain, but it had been his lower back so he had checked his phone calendar and concluded it was his heat. The pain had appeared 2 days ago if he remembered correctly. That means he has about 2 days till his heat hit. Preheat usually being over the course of 4 days, but it varied as every omega was different.

Since he was on suppressants he wouldn't experience a typical heat. He would just have feverishly hot skin, unable to keep down to many solid foods, be exhausted but what was new and he would generally be unwell. He already planned to say that it was a stomach ache.

~*~

Those 2 days had passed.

Jimin awoke in a pile of sweat, his skin itching and burning. His fringe stuck to his forehead, he reached for the glass of water on his bedside only to groan when it was empty, he must have finished it during the night.

He unwrapped himself from the rest of his blankets. He groaned as his feet touched the wooden floor it was cool under the touch. He couldn't help but lie down on the floor, basking in the cool wood against his feverish skin.

"You guys need to get up for breakfast" Jin entered the room.

But he was crashing to his knees beside Jimin when he saw the Beta on the floor. His skin red and flushed, skin slicked with sweat.

"Jimin" Jin placed his hand upon the younger's forehead.

"Hurts hyung" Jimin cried out. His stomach crunching in pain, causing him to curl in on himself. Tears running down his face.

"Oh sweetheart" Jin sympathised.

Jimin's hand came out to grasp at Jin's larger one. Having skin contact with an Alpha could help with the pain.