80

(Chapter 80)Fire in the house

(Chapter 80)
Fire in the house

~*~
Author POV

"Wow" is all Jimin could muster when he finally got permission to come home.

Walking into the living room he saw all of his clothing littered around the room, lamps had been smashed, luckily the tv hadn't been damaged.

He dropped his keys into the bowl beside the door. Not that he had needed them since they had no lock on the door.

"I'm home" Jimin called out into the silent apartment. It was like his voice was a homing beacon. The Alpha's all darted out of their rooms at the sound of his voice.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung was the first to launch himself into Jimin's arms. Jimin winced at the impact.

"Careful TaeTae my back is still sore. It feels better now, but not completely" Jimin reprimanded him.

Taehyung pouted at this but ultimately lessened his tight grip around Jimin's waist. Jimin indulged him with a kiss to his forehead. Taehyung lent into the contact that his inner Alpha had been craving for the past 3 days of his rut.

"Off my turn" Jungkook shoved Taehyung off Jimin and out of the way so he could get his own hug and kiss.

"You all look like you have been hit by busses" Jimin said once he had hugged them all.

"Got into a couple of fights" Namjoon looked sheepish, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And raided my wardrobe it would seem" Jimin gestured to the clothing on the floor.

"Yeah sorry about that" Jin apologised.

"Jiminie could I keep these socks they are really comfy" Taehyung asked. Jimin looked down to see a pair of his animal fluffy socks. They had ducks on them.

"Sure" he replied. They looked better on Taehyung than they did on him.

"They said we have to go in today for rehearsals. But since we broke the door they said one of us should stay behind since someone is coming to fix it." Namjoon sounded alittle put out.

It was common for Alphas after rut to find it difficult to remember and give cohesive thoughts for a couple of days after their rut. As they need time to come down from the massive hormone attack they had over the space of 3 days.

"I'll stay" Jimin offered.

"No, I should" Namjoon protested.

"No, I would like to be able to put away my stuff. Plus it will be easier for me to remember the keys. You go I will stay and come catch you up when they leave after fixing the door. Who broke it exactly?" Jimin stated before asking his question.