36

(Chapter 36)Happy Birthday Jinnie-hyung!

(Chapter 36)
Happy Birthday Jinnie-hyung!

~*~
Author POV

Jimin tapped his feet impatiently. He had made a large breakfast, he didn't want his hyung to cook on his birthday. But now he was too nervous to go and wake him up.

He gathered his courage and prepared the tray with the food. He made his way to the bedroom shared by Jin and Jungkook.

Knocking on the door, Jungkook greeted him. Hair messed up, bleary eyed. He had obviously pulled on a shirt but not pulled it down yet, his right side was exposed up to his ribcage.

"Morning. Is Jin-hyung up yet?" Jimin asked peeking around Jungkook into the dark room.

"No" Jungkook responded rubbing at his eyes. He let out a small tired yawn.

"Can I come in, I made him breakfast. He complains that he never gets breakfast in bed so I want to surprise him" Jimin told the younger.

Jungkook nodded stepping aside to allow Jimin into the room. Pulling down his shirt in the process. Ruffling his hair to try and give it a more tamed look.

Jimin placed the tray down on the bedside cabinet.

"Jin-hyung" Jimin tried calling out his name.

"Try poking him with something he is a heavy sleeper" Jungkook said, fixing his hair in the mirror. Eyes squinted as he tried to see better in the dimly lit room.

Jimin did what Jungkook recommended, tapping on Jin's shoulder.

Jungkook sighed.

"More like this" he shoved Jin alittle to hard in Jimin's opinion. Jin's eyes opened into tiny slits. Violet purple wings fluttering in annoyance.

"Morning Jin-hyung! Happy Birthday!" Jimin announced. Excited like a child, he hoped he had improved in cooking under the tutoring of Jin.

"Thanks Jiminie. Would have been preferred to be woken up without the risk of being shoved out of bed" his accusing gaze fixed on Jungkook.

Jungkook merely shrugged, a small smirk on his face. Unapologetic.

"How else were we supposed to wake you up. You sleep like the dead" Jungkook asked.

"A kiss would have been nice, anything other than almost being shoved off my bed" Jin suggested in a exasperated tone. But his eyes shifted to Jimin momentarily as he mentioned the word kiss. It didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, who let out a little growl of annoyance.