56

(Chapter 56)How to get away with blanket theft

(Chapter 56)
How to get away with blanket theft

~*~
Author POV

Jimin was shivering. It had randomly begun snowing again. It was February and there was snow lining everything. And despite the heating being turned up in the house he was absolutely freezing. He had 2 pairs of socks on and still couldn't feel his toes.

He sat up in bed teeth chattering with cold. He envied Taehyung and Yoongi sleeping on obliviously. Stupid Alpha's probably immune to the cold. His inner Omega was pretty close to the front of his mind, so he found himself acting almost impulsively. He headed to the wardrobe and grabbed out as many blankets he could.

His sock clad feet made little pitter pattering sounds as he padded across the living room floor towards Jin and Jungkook's bedroom. He then proceed to raid their wardrobe for blankets.

With his inner Omega so prominent in his mind he was able to navigate himself around the dark apartment with ease. Plus his Omegan instincts made it easy for him to be quiet, so he was almost undetectable when moving. It was to help with his flight instincts, to hide and keep quiet usually to protect fledglings.

But tonight Jimin was using this skill for an entirely different purpose. Blanket theft.

He headed out of Hoseok and Namjoon's room his arms laiden with blankets and perhaps some shirts had made their way in there. Quite a bit of clothing had infact. But Jimin paid no mind to that.

He brought his bounty and placed it all on the bed. Pulling himself under the covers, he couldn't risk making a nest, so he just layered the blankets and clothing over them. Till he was wrapped up in a cocoon of warmth.

~*~

It was 8 am when awoke. He was usually the one awake earliest as he liked to get in the bathroom first to take the pills and apply the scent blockers. He panicked when he realised what he had done in the night.

Looking at all the blankets and clothing strewn around his bed he did the first thing he could think of in his panicked state. He shoved them all under his bed, covering them with his own blankets to make it look like his own stash of stuff.

He then quickly headed to the bathroom to complete his normal routine.

"Have you seen my t-shirts?" He heard Namjoon ask in the living room.

"No but some of mine are gone too" Jin responded.

Jimin looked sheepish but headed into the living room anyway.