12

(Chapter 12)Methodical melodies and sleepy film nights

(Chapter 12)
Methodical melodies and sleepy film nights

~*~
Author POV

Jimin had been living with the group for 2 weeks today. And he was exhausted to say the least. He had stamina yes, not as much as an Alpha would. But even he had a limit and that was pushed every day.

He all but collapsed in dance practice yesterday, he covered it up by pretending to slip when changing to the next beat in the song.

So here he lay, face down on his bed, wings strewn out without a care practically falling asleep on the spot.

"Jimin-ah?" He heard knocking on the door.

"Yes hyung" he knew it wasn't Jungkook's voice so he settled for using the honorific. He still struggled to put voices to faces unless they were infront of him.

The door opened it was Hoseok. The Alpha tredded across the room, it was clean to an extent. Mostly it was just blankets draped everywhere, where Taehyung found them is unknown but they are comfy so Jimin had no complaints. Plus the mess of blankets disguised that he had half formed a nest on his bed. He wasn't overly protective of the nest he had built, it was unfinished, but it was there and offered him comfort.

"Are you alright?" He managed to catch the words Hoseok was saying to him.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" Jimin turned his head to look at him properly, eyes lids drooping.

"You looked tired in dance practice today, Taehyung isn't keeping you up late, he tends to like gaming. I can talk to him if that is the case" Hoseok offered.

"No it's not Taehyung, he keeps quiet I can just pull an eye mask over and the light it blocked out. Its just I am tired, I wasn't used to doing this much physical work in a day before joining the group. I just need to build up my stamina, then I should be fine." Jimin admitted.

"Well I am glad Taehyung isn't bothering you. I am the dance leader, as you know so if at any time in dance practice you need to have a rest just let me know. I would rather have you rest than collapse. Only you know your limits so try not to break them." Hoseok advised.

"I will try not to, thank you hyung" Jimin smiled tiredly.

"No problem Jimin-ah" Hoseok grinned, he still seemed to be full of energy, Alpha's and their stamina, Jimin internally huffed.

"We are going to watch a film together are you coming?" Jin-hyung was standing at the door. Hoseok nodded, Jimin put his thumbs up. He knew he was going to fall asleep during the film.