64

(Chapter 64)Happy Valentine's day!

(Chapter 64)
Happy Valentine's day!

~*~
Author POV

It was Valentine's day and Jimin was still in bed, it had afterall been an exhausting week. He was surrounded by stuffed toys won from the amusement park the day before. He still hadn't named them all.

But when he awoke it was with the tiger toy from Taehyung in one arm and the dinosaur that had become his favourite from the previous day's collection from Jungkook in the other. He felt like a little kid, not an idol. But in reality he loved it, he was the youngest of his family and his father had always babied him, too much if you asked his mother. So having all the toys around him reminded him of home and that was safe, it eased and relaxed the inner Omega within him.

He eventually slid out of bed, albeit reluctantly. He could smell food in the kitchen and he was hungry. He stuffed the toys back in the bed and quickly looked under his bed. Good the chocolates were still there.

Jimin often bought chocolate for his brother on Valentine's day. He remembers when they were younger they would get jealous that their mum and dad got chocolate on Valentine's day. When his parents said they bought it for eachother on the day because they loved one another, the brothers had looked at eachother. They loved eachother so why shouldn't they get chocolate. They have bought chocolate every Valentine's day for eachother ever since.

He thought he could do the same for the Alphas they had afterall brought him on special days out this week, it was the least he could do.

He padded out on sock clad feet to the kitchen. Sometimes he hated being an Omega, when it was cold was one of them. Omega's are naturally more affected by the cold, scientists aren't entirely sure why, but that's just how it was. So in winter months Jimin couldn't get by without big fluffy jumpers and his trusty fluffy socks. He had tugged one of Taehyung long jumpers over his head, the Alpha had left it on the floor and Jimin invoked the rule of finders keepers, or in this case finders borrowers.

His wings felt cold and stiff despite the warm apartment, he shook them out. He couldn't wait till spring took away the bitter cold of winter. He was greeted by all the Alpha sitting on stools surrounding the counter in the kitchen. They were eating some sort of fry up breakfast that Jin was serving.

"Hi Jiminie" Taehyung declared, his eyes looked down to the jumper Jimin was wearing and allowed a happy grin to emerge on his face.

"Morning" he replied and took his seat in between Hoseok and Namjoon. Jin slid a plate over to him, he had lived with them 10 months now, they all knew eachothers tastes in food. Jimin happily dug into the breakfast before him, but not before offering a thank you to Jin.