58

(Chapter 58)Koalas or bunnies? How about both?

(Chapter 58)
Koalas or bunnies? How about both?

~*~
Author POV

It was 6 days before Valentine's day and Jimin was getting ready to go out with Jin. Jin had come up to him and had surprised Jimin by asking if he would spend the whole day with him on the 8th. When Jimin asked what for, he had merely told him it was a surprise and to dress comfortably preferably with multiple layers so if he got to hot he could take a layer off.

Jimin had listened albeit confused. Dressed in baggy jeans, converse and a t-shirt with and oversized jumper over it. He added his choker, he hadn't been wearing it recently and it was a weird feeling. It had mostly been down to the fact that he had been getting styled alot for videos. But now the comfortable weight around his throat was calming in the best way.

"Jimin you ready?" Jin knocked on his bedroom door.

"Yep" Jimin came out, he ran his hand through his hair in a nervous gesture he had developed. His hair dropped back down into his eyes.

Jin offered out his hand, Jimin took it. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, he tended to find now with the threat of Kintun around he gravitated towards the Alpha's for a sense of security, walking while holding hands with them had now become the norm. He realised as well that he held all of the Alpha's hands in different ways, like for Jin's hand whom he was currently holding he tended to have his fingers interlinked with his. Where Jin's hand held his, his finger tips would brush the back of Jimin's hand as they walked, while Jimin didn't wrap his fingers around the back of Jin's hands.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" He hoped the secret would end now that it was the day.

"No" Jin's answer was simple, and he delighted in the frustrated look on the Beta's face.

"Please Jinnie-hyung" he pressed himself to Jin's side looking up pleadingly into his eyes.

"Maybe I could say that it involves us getting into a car" Jin began.

"Yeah?" Jin could practically hear the 'and' after Jimin's one word response.

"And" he drew it out "I will know where we will be going and you will have to be patient" Jin finished with a teasing smile.

Jimin's face pulled up into a frustrated pout.
"Fine" he finally declared.

Jin satisfied that he had won pulled Jimin along behind him and out of the front door. He tugged him along to the lift. He was mindful of how big his strides where, he had learnt to walk slower when around Jimin so the Beta could keep up.