78

(Chapter 78)Rut

(Chapter 78)
Rut

~*~
Author POV

"Hi Jimin, yeah can you not come back to the apartment right now" Namjoon's voice echoed through the phone.

"Why?" Jimin asked, taking a seat on the dance room floor. Sweat dripping down his forehead as he took a drink of water.

"Umm, we are kind of going into rut" Namjoon answered and Jimin could hear that the Alpha's voice tailored off into a growl.

"Isn't that a bit late. You haven't had a rut since I met you" Jimin asked concerned.

"We have, remember when we took those impromptu days to go visit our parents a couple of months back. That was because it was our ruts. Since we are in a sort of flock our ruts have all lined up" Namjoon explained.

So that's why he had randomly gotten time to visit his parents.

"Thank you for telling me, how long do your ruts normally last?" Jimin asked.

"3 days. We are normally still alittle out of it on the 4th day but it isn't as intense" Namjoon answered, it sounded like he was struggling to think of the words.

"I'll book a hotel if you need me too. But I will have to go and grab the bag I packed with my stuff in it before I leave." Jimin responded.

"Umm" Namjoon couldn't get out a response.

"I promise I will be quick, or I could send a member of the staff to grab the bag" Jimin suggested.

"No!" That was snarled and it made Jimin at the ferocity of it.

"No other person. Only Jimin" Namjoon's voice was husky and sounded so unlike him that it stunned Jimin into silence.

"Ok, only me then" Jimin agreed.

~*~

Jimin made sure to double and triple check his scent blockers worked. It was effective to block the scent from rutting Alpha's as well, as long as it was applied properly.

Now he stood infront of the apartment. Namjoon had told him to sneak in and grab the stuff quickly.

Jimin slipped his key into the lock, opening it quietly. The Alpha's had tried to confine themselves to their rooms. Taehyung and Yoongi having stuck to being in the kitchen. So they wouldn't be in the room when Jimin snuck home.