63

(Chapter 63)Scream if you want, I'll protect you

(Chapter 63)
Scream if you want, I'll protect you

~*~
Author POV

Jimin noticed it was only 1 day before Valentine's day and that's all he had time to think about before he was unceremoniously pulled out of his warm bed by a highly hyper Jungkook. His golden wings were practically lifting him up from the vibrations of excitement.

"Come on!" Jungkook impatiently pulled some clothing from the floor and shoved them in Jimin's arms.

Jimin blinked sleepily at him. Jungkook looked impatient. But never the less Jimin assessed the clothing in his arms and felt satisfied with the clothing in hand he had left the stuff he wanted to wear on a chair by the end of his bed, Jungkook had clearly picked that up.

He left the room and changed and did all he needed to do in the bathroom. Before leaving to return back to his bedroom, looking alot more awake than he had barely 10 minutes ago. Jungkook was sat bouncing on the bed, clearly trying to be quiet not wanting to wake up Yoongi, whose temper could vary when woken up against his will.

Jungkook's head snapped up when he saw Jimin and before Jimin could blink he was being pulled from his room. Jungkook shoved his phone into his hands.

"Where are we going Kookie?" Jimin inquired as he was pulled out the door without able to grab anything for breakfast.

"Amusement park, I thought we could get breakfast there" Jungkook answered.

"How are we getting there?" Jimin asked, as he stuffed his phone on the inside pocket of his jacket if they were to take flight.

"I'll carry you. It's not far" Jungkook made to sweep Jimin up into his arms. Quite frankly Jimin was still to sleepy to protest and allowed Jungkook to scoop him up.

Much like Taehyung had done the day before Jungkook was lifting them both into the air with his golden wings after only a few powerful beats. Jimin wanted to learn how to do that but in reality he knew his wings weren't made to lift him directly from the ground, he would forever need a run up to fly.

Jimin found Jungkook to be a very impatient flyer. He wove in and out of people in the flight lanes, earning the several complaints. Jungkook merely shrugged them all off and continued at his impatient pace.

~*~

It took them about 45 minutes till they landed on solid ground. When they did touch down Jimin shook out his wings, not liking having to bunch them up so much when being carried. Jungkook similarly spread his own wings out, extending them out to his full wing span. He yawned slightly before pulling his wings back into his body and walking up to Jimin.