47

(Chapter 47)Safe

(Chapter 47)
Safe

~*~
Author POV

Namjoon had walked the 10-15 minutes back to the apartment with Jimin in his arms. The younger had clung to him like a koala. Shaking occasionally and keeping his head buried in Namjoon's neck, taking in his calming scent. A scent he had come to view as home. As safety.

Namjoon kept one wing curled around Jimin, blocking the viewers of the street a glance at Jimin.

He took the lift up, there was no easy way to take the stairs, plus it would take longer. The last button dinged to signal they had made it to their floor.

He unlocked the door with his set of keys, everyone in the group had their own. Namjoon frequently forgot his and ended up waiting for others to return home with him, so he could be let in.

"Who is it?" Jin inquired.

"Please help hyung" Namjoon called out to the eldest.

Jin came rushing around the corner.

"What's the matter?" He inquired.

Namjoon merely unfurled his seafoam wing and revealed a shaking crying Jimin, latched to his torso. Jin gasped alittle.

"What happened?" He asked, a level of anger to his voice.

"I am not entirely sure, but he was being chased by some Alpha at the the company. Found him crying and in distress. The Alpha was trying to force him to have a conversation that Jimin clearly didn't want to continue" Namjoon relayed what he knew of the situation.

Jin nodded, his jaw tightened.

"Hey sweet pea. You're safe now" Jin bent down a little so he was head height to Jimin, who had his face resting on Namjoon's left pectoral. Over his heart. A comforting rhythm.

Jimin merely reached out his arms to the eldest. Jin took Jimin from Namjoon's arms, allowing the Beta's legs to clamp around his waist. He ran one soothing hand up and down Jimin's back. The other cupped under Jimin's thighs to hold the younger's weight securely.

Jin dreaded to take Jimin into the living room. He worried that they would end up with 6 territorial, protective and concerned Alpha. He wasn't feeling entirely in control if he had to admit it.

He walked into the living room.

"Hey hyung" Jungkook briefly waved at Jin and Namjoon. Taehyung did the same. But his attention latched onto Jimin faster than Jungkook's did.