(Chapter 57)The blanket thief strikes again

(Chapter 57)
The blanket thief strikes again

~*~
Author POV

Jimin had found himself stealing more and more blankets from the other members. They allowed him of course since they knew he got really cold at night.

It was almost like he had built a burrow on his bed, he often awoke to peek his blonde head out of the mounds of blankets. As much as he loved the snow, though not when he was in a snowball fight with Jungkook. You could never win. He really wanted it gone so that he could start to have feeling in his hands and feet again.

That's what they were currently doing right now. Jimin felt the snowball pelt him in the chest, leaving an icy mark in its wake.

He watched in amusement as Jungkook snuck up behind Jin and dumped a load of snow down his back. The eldest jumped in shock before turning around with an accusing stare.

Jimin couldn't help but snigger. It caught Jin's attention. He looked at the giggling Beta, at the way his wings shook as he laughed, feathers vibrating subconsciously to keep himself warm.

So Jin did what seemed right in that moment. He walked over to Jimin and shook out his wings much like a dog would shake out its fur. Snow sprayed everywhere and covered Jimin from head to toe.

He stopped laughing in shock as he was covered in the cold snow. He retaliated by lifting his snow covered gloves standing on his tippy toes he banged them together above Jin's head. Snow fell down like it would in a snow globe covering Jin's hair in white. Then he took off running.

Jin swiped his red tipped hands through his hair, he had forgone gloves, so now his hands were bright red from the cold.

Jimin made his own way across the snow field he wanted to make a snow man. He began to roll the snow till it made a large ball. Then he began to work on the next one. Till the second one was smaller than the first he didn't want it to topple over.

"Kookie!" He yelled out.

Jungkook's head turned at the sound of his name. Jimin made a gesture to beacon him over. He quickly flew across the field, his golden wings flapping till he landed with snow covered boots next to Jimin.

"Yeah?" He asked. His inner Alpha was happy that Jimin had called only him over.

"Can you help me lift up the snowball ontop of that one" Jimin asked.

Jungkook looked at him.

"I am not supposed to lift heavy weights while my back is still healing. Plus you're supposed to be the strongest Alpha or can you not handle it?" Jimin teased.