9

(Chapter 9)Blanket forts and pillow fights

(Chapter 9)
Blanket forts and pillow fights

~*~
Author POV

All the stuff had been moved, packed neatly and transferred to the new dorm. The dorm was a mess to say the least. Moving boxes everywhere it was like a maze. Jimin and Yoongi struggled to see over them so were left to blindly navigate their way through them to their assigned room.

Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi had gotten the biggest bedroom in the apartment as they had the most in one room. Jin and Jungkook had grabbed the second biggest, Jin saying he need the space and that it would be better for Jungkook not to feel claustrophobic and overwhelmed by another Alpha in his confined space. That left the 94 liners the last bedroom.

So after a full day of moving boxes and decorating rooms they all allowed themselves to collapse back onto the sofa that they struggled to get through the door.

"Finally, my back feels like its about to give way" Jin groaned. He rubbed at his aching shoulders. His wings dropping slightly, the purple colour contrasting with the seafoam coloured wings beside him, Namjoon was leaning back his eyes closed.

"So now that we have finished unpacking what should we do" Taehyung asked.

"We should play a game to get to know eachother better. We all know eachother well, but we don't know Jimin and he doesn't know about us" Namjoon proposed.

"What sort of game?" Jungkook asked, the competitive streak in him rearing up. Alpha's loved a chance to show off and Jungkook whether he admitted it or not wanted to impress the cute Beta.

"Truth or dare?" Jin suggested. He had a wide smirk on his face.

Jimin couldn't help but feel alittle nervous. Especially after they all agreed. Yoongi albeit reluctantly. They all looked to him and he just nodded his head. He didn't want to ruin the beginning of his relationship with the team by being seen as party spoiler.

"Alright, let's play rock paper scissors to see who gets to begin" Namjoon suggested.

Jungkook won, he slightly puffed out his chest in pride, his golden wings flaring up slightly.

He wanted to desperately ask the fidgeting Beta the first question, but seeing how nervous he was he decided on a different victim.

"Taehyung-hyung truth or dare?" He challenged.

"Truth" Taehyung responded hesitantly.

"What did you think of Jimin when you first met him?" Jungkook asked.

He wanted to find out what each of the members thought of the Beta. Plus he knew Taehyung had already grown quite attached to him. He hoped that when Jimin heard the compliments he knew Taehyung was about to dish out that he would feel more comfortable in the group and be less nervous for the game.