5

(Chapter 5)Cinnamon and spice and all things dancing

(Chapter 5)
Cinnamon and spice and all things dancing

~*~
Author POV

Jimin was ecstatic. He was about to meet another member of the flock. The chosen location being one of the dance rooms at Bighit Entertainment.

Jimin had decided to wear some casual clothing that would be suitable for dancing.

Throwing on a plain t-shirt and some joggers and a pair of trainers he used when dancing. He threw an oversized jumper over the top. Taking out his dangling earrings replacing them with simple studded earrings. He pulled on another choker and made sure it fit tightly as not to fall down when he was dancing. 

He hummed as he walked to the Bighit Entertainment. He has always loved dancing from being a small child. Anytime music was on he would find himself dancing along or tapping his fingers or feet to the beat. 

~*~

He entered into the foyer of the building much like he had when he had come for the interview also when he came to meet the flock member Yoongi. He was able to pick Namjoon out of the crowd almost immediately. He allowed a small sigh of relief when he was able to scent Namjoon's seafoam and salt scent. The Alpha towered over the Beta's that scurried around in a rushed manor. 

"Namjoon-hyung" Jimin greeted bowing in respect, Namjoon nodded in acknowledgement of the sign. 

"Jimin-ah" Namjoon greeted in return. "Come we are going to the dance rooms, Hoseok-hyung was unable to find a gap in his schedule. I hope this is alright for you" Namjoon says as they head towards the lift.

"I love to dance it is one of my favourite things to do, I always love to meet other dancers as you can learn many new things from them" Jimin answered honestly. Namjoon allowed a small relieved smile to break out onto his face.

The lift was large in size but the scent of Namjoon filled it and made Jimin lightheaded, his omega purring in his mind. He shook his head hoping to clear it, Namjoon only looked him mildly curious as to his strange action. 

They walked out when the singing sound rang out and the doors slid open. Jimin followed behind Namjoon  he had to maintain a faster pace due to Namjoon's long strides.

Alpha's were stereotypically taller than their omega and beta counterparts. It was another ploy in their 'why we should be superior' argument. They were stronger in order to provide.

Jimin was an omega with strong thighs, he could deliver a strong kick if needed. He had wanted to many times but reigned it in telling himself that they weren't worth it.