82

(Chapter 82)My heart belongs to you

(Chapter 82)
My heart belongs to you

~*~
Author POV

They all watched as the surgery proceeded to remove the jeans from Jimin's legs. They had melted into the burns he had received and infected them, so they were working quickly to remove the material.

Jimin lay lifeless during the whole thing. They so desperately wanted to see him open his eyes.

Eventually they were all ushered into a small lounge used for family waiting for surgeries to finish. They were alone.

"He lied to us" Hoseok finally said to break the silence.

They lapse into silence again.

"But why did he do it?" Jungkook asked.

"He wouldn't be able to work if he was an Omega, even if it is in the entertainment industry" Namjoon told him.

"But why couldn't he tell us" Taehyung asked.

"Did he not trust us?" Jungkook sounded heart broken at that.

"He was scared" Jin stated.

"But he should have trusted us. We would have protected him" Jungkook stood up to yell out his anger. His hurt.

"Do not yell at me. I am not Jimin. I do not know what goes on inside his head" Jin yelled back.

Purple wings rising in a defensive stance. Staring down the golden winged Alpha.

"Fighting is not going to help us" Namjoon ever the mediator reasoned.

"I agree with Namjoon-hyung" Taehyung declared.

Namjoon looked thankful at that. Taehyung gave him a smile but it was forced and half formed.

"But he accepted our courtship. Courtship is supposed to be about honesty. He wasn't honest." Jungkook protested.

"That is true" Hoseok agreed.

"What do you think we should do hyung?" Namjoon turned to look at Jin, who had now taken a seat.

"I don't know. I think we need to wait for him to wake up. Ask him then" Jin suggested.

"What about you Yoongi-hyung?" Namjoon asked. For the first time looking at the mismatched winged Alpha.