27

(Chapter 27)Alittle fanservice

(Chapter 27)
Alittle fanservice

~*~
Author POV

Bighit had set up a vlive account for them. They wanted the fans to be able to connect with the group. After all they were building a slowly year steadily increasing fanbase. After their announcement on Twitter that they fanbase name would be 'Army' they decided to greet them.

Bighit had slowly been releasing videos of behind the scenes of the group on their YouTube account. And once they began doing that their fanbase started to grow as the Army felt like they could start to connect with the members.

Jimin watched the dance video that had just been released. He had been messing around with Hoseok and Jungkook trying to think of new dances. He watched as a few comments appeared, some likes as well.

Jimin swiped a thumb over his screen it showed a picture of Yoongi and himself. Happily eating food. The company said to provide fanservice it was the best way to gain popularity. Even the simplest parts of your life can help.

After seeing Taehyung's artistic photos Bighit allowed BTS to have an Instagram as well. Jimin looked at the photo, Yoongi had given him permission (he had personally asked, he didn't want to make Yoongi uncomfortable, it had taken him alot to trust Jimin wasn't going to break that trust).

He pressed the button, there the picture was out there. He watched as views and comments streamed in from their already loyal fans.

~*~

❤ 2930 likes

❤ 2930 likes

💬 145 comments
View comments >

Jimin_fan: So cute
Hopeful-77: My biases
ARMY7: My new favourite band to stan
KPOP_stan: Can't wait for their next album or song

Wonderland: They both have such beautiful wings

~*~