115

(Chapter 115)The wings that hold me and those who love me

(Chapter 115)
The wings that hold me and those who love me

~*~
Author POV

Jimin had rested all he could, now as months had passed he was finally allowed to work again. Taking full advantage of the fact he was the first Omega to be able to legally work in a paid idol job. He worked his feet and body to exhaustion in preparation for their upcoming tour.

He bellowed his lungs out as he worked on his vocal capacity, his mates hadn't seen him this fired up in a while, due to his captivity in the house. They were happy to say that the one who had to come and monitor him every few months no longer had to visit as the court length of time had now passed.

So they were able to freely act as the wanted in their own home. Instead of the neatly kept place that they had displayed to the assessor, it was now a messily organised apartment. You knew where to look when you needed something, but everything was strewn about the apartment, like the extent of the nest Jimin made was all of their apartment.

It made it cosy, comfortable and had the distinct feeling of home. 

"Good job today Jimin" Namjoon praised, Jimin's wings perked up at the positive feedback from the Flock Alpha.

"Thank you" Jimin preened, pleased with himself and that his actions had been noticed. His scent of blueberries was sweet indicating his happiness.

The Alphas found themselves smiling at the happy pheromones permeating from their buzzing Omega. It was truly Jimin's scent that made it home, the scent of a happy Omega was always enough to bring comfort to even the dreariest house.

"The tour is in less than a week, you ready to take them all by storm sweetheart?" Jin asked, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, his own deep purple wings reaching out to brush Jimin's icy ones.

"They won't know what hit them" Jimin stated confidently.

~*~

Jimin had been right.

Their concerts sold out before they could even process and load on the website screen. Their fans overwhelming support shown in their actions.

Standing on the stage was even better than Jimin had realised, he had truly missed this as he belted his lungs out.

Bringing top notch performances to each location they performed at. He was starting an uprising with each performance, as he defied all that was said about Omegas.

They even had written a song called 'Freedom'. About the freedom to express oneself without the overbearing pressures of other pushing down on you. 

He was bound to be unpopular with that song amongst the old generation that still revered in the old ways, but the youth ate it up. Singing their hearts out to the new song, his song had hit several million views in less than 24 hours.